Former US General Wesley Clark says wars were planned in advance.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
24-09-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: Former US General Wesley Clark says wars were planned in advance.
Actually the fact of the matter I and I is General Wesley Clark was told about these things by somebody. It is second hand information. He has seen no dossiers himself and was not there at any meetings.

On the flip side though I was surprised to see how at the time the Syria situation was taking up most of the press some news agencies ran a story about general clarks private life and his divorce proceedings. Im sure a lot of people in the UK would of probably thought "who the fuck is this guy anyway and why is he in the press"

Im sure I have said this before and may other have said It I and I is that you name people and call them out as saying shit, like you fucking now the truth, when you know fuck all. You know what the press prints and because you are so biased and blinded by your "faith" you immediately attribute things to your world view.

If anybody is interested in hearing what General Clark has to say here is a very shot video.....

I do believe that America and its allies would want to control these petroleum countries seeing how intimately tied the American financial system/economy/world reserve currency is linked to it, history has a huge range of would be "empires" who want to gain power for advantages, but that is just my personal view and unlike you I and I, I dont go round dissing people who have a different viewpoint as I would rather discuss it in a frank and open way to gain more knowledge and insight into the whole situation for myself.

You act like a child, you act like a religious fanatic who wont be swayed from their faith, your constant threads about all of this shit and the way you go about shouting your personal world views are starting to piss me off slightly and I have said this before.... the way you act, nobody takes you seriously. So whilst sometimes you do raise some interesting and relevant questions, the way you do it is fucking bullshit.

Fuck this obsession off for a while, spend some time looking and reflecting on yourself, grow up as a person and an individual and come back with this shit when you are ready to put a constructive conversation together that you dont feel you have to be superior in.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
24-09-2013, 07:33 AM
(24-09-2013 07:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  Actually the fact of the matter I and I is General Wesley Clark was told about these things by somebody. It is second hand information. He has seen no dossiers himself and was not there at any meetings.

On the flip side though I was surprised to see how at the time the Syria situation was taking up most of the press some news agencies ran a story about general clarks private life and his divorce proceedings. Im sure a lot of people in the UK would of probably thought "who the fuck is this guy anyway and why is he in the press"

Im sure I have said this before and may other have said It I and I is that you name people and call them out as saying shit, like you fucking now the truth, when you know fuck all. You know what the press prints and because you are so biased and blinded by your "faith" you immediately attribute things to your world view.

If anybody is interested in hearing what General Clark has to say here is a very shot video.....

I do believe that America and its allies would want to control these petroleum countries seeing how intimately tied the American financial system/economy/world reserve currency is linked to it, history has a huge range of would be "empires" who want to gain power for advantages, but that is just my personal view and unlike you I and I, I dont go round dissing people who have a different viewpoint as I would rather discuss it in a frank and open way to gain more knowledge and insight into the whole situation for myself.

You act like a child, you act like a religious fanatic who wont be swayed from their faith, your constant threads about all of this shit and the way you go about shouting your personal world views are starting to piss me off slightly and I have said this before.... the way you act, nobody takes you seriously. So whilst sometimes you do raise some interesting and relevant questions, the way you do it is fucking bullshit.

Fuck this obsession off for a while, spend some time looking and reflecting on yourself, grow up as a person and an individual and come back with this shit when you are ready to put a constructive conversation together that you dont feel you have to be superior in.

What does faith have to do with me posting evidence for every claim I make?
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 07:38 AM
(24-09-2013 07:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  Actually the fact of the matter I and I is General Wesley Clark was told about these things by somebody. It is second hand information. He has seen no dossiers himself and was not there at any meetings.

What does faith have to do with me posting evidence for every claim I make?

Because when people give alternative views your like "No, no, no, no, no, no" You have now incorporated these people in your threads as naysayers to your personal world view.

Your "faith" shuts you off to alternative viewpoints, when all viewpoints are relevant.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
24-09-2013, 06:04 PM
(24-09-2013 07:38 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  What does faith have to do with me posting evidence for every claim I make?

Because when people give alternative views your like "No, no, no, no, no, no" You have now incorporated these people in your threads as naysayers to your personal world view.

Your "faith" shuts you off to alternative viewpoints, when all viewpoints are relevant.

In the past I have posted wikileaks docs that show the US was planning a Syrian operation by various means (including the one that is playing out now). I have posted news links from mainstream news several years ago that show that bush started and authorized a plan to start planning a destabilization of Syria. TO IGNORE THIS LIKE YOU ARE DOING REQUIRES MUCH FAITH ON YOUR PART TO CONSTRUCT A WORLD VIEW NOT BASED ON FACTS.
24-09-2013, 07:33 PM
(24-09-2013 06:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  TO IGNORE THIS LIKE YOU ARE DOING REQUIRES MUCH FAITH ON YOUR PART TO CONSTRUCT A WORLD VIEW NOT BASED ON FACTS.

Who says I am ignoring it? The shit you talk about I have already looked up a long time ago, it is nothing new to me.

Ask yourself this dude. WHY must you personally insist on talking about these subjects all of the time? Especially here?

What do you want to happen? What would you have people do? I used to post on many conspiracy sites and they are full of people who nod and say yes and agree with a lot of what you say........ and they change nothing in their life to match their beliefs. They do not talk about what can be done, they just whinge and try to be intellectually superior.

What do you want to happen here I and I?

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
26-09-2013, 09:35 AM
(13-09-2013 06:56 PM)I and I Wrote:  What if a former US General said in 2007 that the the US had plans to topple/destabilize 7 countries, and by now in 2013 all of those with the exception of Iran and Lebanon have been toppled/destabilized. Lebanon was invaded by Israel and Israel unsuccessfully attempted to over take it...but there was something called Hezbollah that was doing some jewish cock blocking.

Would that make him a conspiracy theorist? In this clip General wesley clark talks about a memo he saw from the department of defenses office that listed the countries to be targeted in the coming years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Wars don't get fought without forethought.

You don't say Lets go to war and then 5 hours later you are fully mobilized and your supply line secure...

Of course they were planned. For many years on paper then pentagon had. I would bet they have the next 10 wars on paper right now as well. We dumb money into this shit exponentially. It doesn't all get spent on bullets. Some of it pays for donuts so the analyst slaves will keep crunching out new plans for world domination through the guise of spreading democracy.

wait was there a question here?
[+] 2 users Like gall's post
26-09-2013, 05:29 PM
(26-09-2013 09:35 AM)gall Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 06:56 PM)I and I Wrote:  What if a former US General said in 2007 that the the US had plans to topple/destabilize 7 countries, and by now in 2013 all of those with the exception of Iran and Lebanon have been toppled/destabilized. Lebanon was invaded by Israel and Israel unsuccessfully attempted to over take it...but there was something called Hezbollah that was doing some jewish cock blocking.

Would that make him a conspiracy theorist? In this clip General wesley clark talks about a memo he saw from the department of defenses office that listed the countries to be targeted in the coming years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Wars don't get fought without forethought.

You don't say Lets go to war and then 5 hours later you are fully mobilized and your supply line secure...

Of course they were planned. For many years on paper then pentagon had. I would bet they have the next 10 wars on paper right now as well. We dumb money into this shit exponentially. It doesn't all get spent on bullets. Some of it pays for donuts so the analyst slaves will keep crunching out new plans for world domination through the guise of spreading democracy.

wait was there a question here?

Wars are planned in advance so that if war breaks out, you have a plan to follow. I'm sure we have plans at the ready to invade China. That doesn't mean that right now we are intending to invade China.
[+] 2 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
02-10-2013, 07:23 PM
(26-09-2013 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Wars are planned in advance so that if war breaks out, you have a plan to follow. I'm sure we have plans at the ready to invade China. That doesn't mean that right now we are intending to invade China.

That war is gonna be fought on the cyber front and you're damn right we're planning for it. We'd be idiots not to.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-10-2013, 08:23 PM
(26-09-2013 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Wars are planned in advance so that if war breaks out, you have a plan to follow. I'm sure we have plans at the ready to invade China. That doesn't mean that right now we are intending to invade China.

Do you seriously think this is 'normal'? Do you think Canada, or Sweden, or Japan have spent their taxpayers money drawing up war plans to invade China? I think it's mostly just the US and Russia that have such a scorched earth policy.
02-10-2013, 08:29 PM
(02-10-2013 08:23 PM)frankksj Wrote:  

Do you seriously think this is 'normal'? Do you think Canada, or Sweden, or Japan have spent their taxpayers money drawing up war plans to invade China? I think it's mostly just the US and Russia that have such a scorched earth policy.

The militaries of every country have plans for multiple scenarios.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]