Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 08:56 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Gene...erritories

Are you guys for or against the fourth Geneva Convention section 3?

What are your arguments for or against it?

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Re: Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3
No I'm against it because if it was enforced it would cause retribution against my precious Israel.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-11-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3
What exactly is a "Protected Person" : A protected person is a minor or incapacitated person for whom a court has appointed a conservator.

imperative military reason = do what ever they like with a vague "imperative"

Seems the convention is for America and its allies only, Every one else has no internal media criticism to expose grey area exploits.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
15-11-2013, 12:46 PM
(15-11-2013 09:09 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  No I'm against it because if it was enforced it would cause retribution against my precious Israel.

Not sure how sarcastic that response is, but since I suspect that's what most Zionists think, even if they're not willing to say it out loud, I'll treat it as genuine...

Therefore, to clarify, what you're saying is laws should be created and enforced only if they benefit you or people/places you find precious. You understand that the people you hate are saying the same thing, and thus both sides will be locked in eternal combat, like 2 warring tribes that both believe god created the earth for them and wants them to have what the other tribe has, and they get so frustrated that the opposing side tribe doesn't accept this.
15-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Re: RE: Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3
(15-11-2013 12:46 PM)frankksj Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 09:09 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  No I'm against it because if it was enforced it would cause retribution against my precious Israel.

Not sure how sarcastic that response is, but since I suspect that's what most Zionists think, even if they're not willing to say it out loud, I'll treat it as genuine...

Therefore, to clarify, what you're saying is laws should be created and enforced only if they benefit you or people/places you find precious. You understand that the people you hate are saying the same thing, and thus both sides will be locked in eternal combat, like 2 warring tribes that both believe god created the earth for them and wants them to have what the other tribe has, and they get so frustrated that the opposing side tribe doesn't accept this.

That's a bit much to think most zionists think that way. Yes it was sarcasm, not done very fancy but for the point.

It's obvious what IandIs intention of creating threads often is, but he always approaches them in a leading manner. So I just jumped to the presumed point he's speaking against.

15-11-2013, 04:34 PM
(15-11-2013 03:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's a bit much to think most zionists think that way. Yes it was sarcasm, not done very fancy but for the point.

I don't have a percentage to know if it's really "most" (ie >50%), but there does seem to be a number of vocal zionists in Israel's Knesset that favor a system of expulsion; confiscate Palestinians homes and belongings, ship them off to some desert in Jordan and dump them to die or let other countries take them as refugees. And it doesn't even raise an eyebrow when they talk like this.

I ask you, what would happen if an American Congressman said this? What if a Senator said the way to solve the "problem" with black people was to confiscate everything they have and dump them in the Mexican desert. Would Americans merely say "Yeah, guess that's one way to deal with it", or would the public be outraged and demand the Senator's resignation? Israel does seem to get a free pass to say and do things that nobody else can, like blatantly ignore the Geneva Conventions, keep building nuclear weapons in defiance of international bans, and threaten to blow up Iran for supposedly doing the same thing.
15-11-2013, 05:13 PM
There are Geneva conventions on torture, Israel is the only nation that openly admits that it uses torture. Israel and the US also use chemical weapons (white phosphorous).

Drinking Beverage
15-11-2013, 05:13 PM
So should the Geneva conventions be enforced?
15-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Re: RE: Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3
(15-11-2013 05:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  So should the Geneva conventions be enforced?

Probably updated first to include other modern tactics, especially drones... But then yes.

15-11-2013, 07:01 PM
(15-11-2013 05:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  There are Geneva conventions on torture, Israel is the only nation that openly admits that it uses torture. Israel and the US also use chemical weapons (white phosphorous).

Drinking Beverage

White phosphorous is not classified as a chemical weapon.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user