Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: Forth Geneva Conventions Section 3
(19-11-2013 09:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 05:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  There are Geneva conventions on torture, Israel is the only nation that openly admits that it uses torture.
What about the U.S. and the Guantanamo Bay detention camp? Consider

"The UN human rights chief, Navi Pillay, has urged the US to close Guantanamo Bay, saying the indefinite detention of many inmates there without charge or trial violates international law" link

But, of course, the US doesn't give a fuck since the rule of law is for wussies, and Americans turn to old Conan movies for guidance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 01:59 PM
(19-11-2013 09:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 05:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  There are Geneva conventions on torture, Israel is the only nation that openly admits that it uses torture.
What about the U.S. and the Guantanamo Bay detention camp? Consider

The US doesn't admit to torture, and use bullshit legal semantics in calling their activities something else. This was first legally argued and made legal a decade ago.....

I find it laughably ironic that the US points their bloody shitty fingers at the Cuban government on human rights.........but the most notorious known around the world torture camp in Cuba.....is fucking owned and operated by the US.
19-11-2013, 02:03 PM
(19-11-2013 01:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What about the U.S. and the Guantanamo Bay detention camp? Consider

The US doesn't admit to torture, and use bullshit legal semantics in calling their activities something else. This was first legally argued and made legal a decade ago.....

I find it laughably ironic that the US points their bloody shitty fingers at the Cuban government on human rights.........but the most notorious known around the world torture camp in Cuba.....is fucking owned and operated by the US.

When will you be emigrating to a communist country?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2013, 03:26 PM
(19-11-2013 02:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 01:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  The US doesn't admit to torture, and use bullshit legal semantics in calling their activities something else. This was first legally argued and made legal a decade ago.....

When will you be emigrating to a communist country?

Ahh yes, the "if you don't like our country you should leave" response. A classic conservative right wing response.

About that Guantanamo place........ Your thoughts.
19-11-2013, 03:40 PM
(19-11-2013 03:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 02:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  When will you be emigrating to a communist country?

Ahh yes, the "if you don't like our country you should leave" response. A classic conservative right wing response.

About that Guantanamo place........ Your thoughts.

Ah, a classic I and I response. I didn't say that.

Since you hate the U.S.A. so much and are a communist, it seems that if you were honest you would emigrate to one of those workers' paradises.

But you aren't honest, are you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user