Forum Admin Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Forum Admin Changes
I've heard a lot of critique from a lot of people - hopefully this will provide some explanation as to what has happened.

Unfortunately a series of issues arose that was beyond foresight. First and foremost I would like to announce that aurora has stepped down as Admin. Real life issues have cropped up that do not allow her the time needed. I would like to thank her personally for being a great Admin who has contributed countless hours to the management and administration of the forum. Her council, advice, and effort will be sorely missed.

This has come at a most unfortunate time as I am currently on a leisure trip and do not access to the internet the majority of the day. As aurora's departure was not foreseeable the Forum has regrettably been effectively left without an Admin. Until I return home Momsurroundedbyboys and Hughsie will be Acting Administrators with the same abilities and responsibilities as any Admin. Thanks to all for the constructive criticisms, and thanks to Hughsie and Momsurroundedbyboys for taking on the extra duties.

V/R,
DL

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 21 users Like Dark Light's post
15-10-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Forum Admin Changes
Enjoy your time off my friend Smile

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
15-10-2014, 08:51 PM
(15-10-2014 08:38 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I've heard a lot of critique from a lot of people - hopefully this will provide some explanation as to what has happened.

Unfortunately a series of issues arose that was beyond foresight. First and foremost I would like to announce that aurora has stepped down as Admin. Real life issues have cropped up that do not allow her the time needed. I would like to thank her personally for being a great Admin who has contributed countless hours to the management and administration of the forum. Her council, advice, and effort will be sorely missed.

This has come at a most unfortunate time as I am currently on a leisure trip and do not access to the internet the majority of the day. As aurora's departure was not foreseeable the Forum has regrettably been effectively left without an Admin. Until I return home Momsurroundedbyboys and Hughsie will be Acting Administrators with the same abilities and responsibilities as any Admin. Thanks to all for the constructive criticisms, and thanks to Hughsie and Momsurroundedbyboys for taking on the extra duties.

V/R,
DL

That's all they were looking for methinks sailor. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Thanks Aurora for all you did for the forum. Hug Fair skies and all that stuff.

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-10-2014, 09:16 PM
(15-10-2014 09:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thanks Aurora for all you did for the forum. Hug Fair skies and all that stuff.

Heart

Seconded, a million times over.

All the best aurora and thanks for doing such a phenomenal job when the forum need you. I'm sure we'll speak soon.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
15-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Already sucking up to the boss.
Relax you got the job already.Laugh out load
15-10-2014, 09:35 PM
I didn't know you Aurora but I've heard great things about you. I wish you all the best and I hope to see you around. Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Quote:I would like to announce that aurora has stepped down as Admin.

Better late than never.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Wait. I am not at all comfortable with AuroraBorealis relinquishing the banhammer. She wields it better than any other I've seen.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-10-2014, 10:01 PM
(15-10-2014 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I would like to announce that aurora has stepped down as Admin.

Better late than never.

I think what we're gonna do is like restrict your access to our water.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post