Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Forum Admin Changes
(16-10-2014 02:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 09:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  Welllllllll. OK. Food and books. Yes

Also, beer.

Well, yeah. It's Canada, eh.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2014, 03:33 PM
This makes me sad. I really didn't want aurora to step down, but if she wishes to step down, who am I to complain?

I wish only the best, Aurora, and thank you for your service.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
16-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Aurora, thanks for all you did as admin. Our few interactions here on the forum were fun, and I hope to still see you around!

Moms and Hughsie, thanks for picking up extra slack until things settle.

DL, I really appreciate you taking time out of your vacation to give us an update. I wish you hadn't had to. I'm sorry we didn't know you were off trying to have fun Undecided I hope you can enjoy the rest of your vacation Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
16-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Hold up!
You mean to tell me we didn't make Moms our Matriarch of North America, and Ruler For Life?
FAIL!
This is BOOLsheet! Angry We all know the vast majority of Floridians are too ancient to realize the ballot slip ain't a coloring book, and the Nunavuts are really Frost Trolls disguised as humans!! Angry Angry I WANT A RECOUNT Angry Angry Angry

Kidding Rolleyes Thanks to ALL FT members for taking on torturous responsibilities Shy I wouldn't be caught dead with Big Grin because the stress would make me want to kill myself Angel No seriously, thanks Tongue Luv ya Heart

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-10-2014, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 05:49 PM by earmuffs.)
(16-10-2014 09:39 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Better late than never.

(Smacks Muffs with wet broom)

I thought it was pretty tame.
Should have seen what I typed first.

Besides why would I thank her? She was inactive and that inactivity caused issues for the forum and the rare times she showed her face she was not too keen on actually being an administrator and all that went with the job (making decisions, unpopular ones if necessary). If she was a mod and was stepping down I might thank her, but as an admin nope.

I'm stoked she's stepping down as admin, she was a fucking useless admin. Maybe we can get some leadership now.
17-10-2014, 08:47 AM
(16-10-2014 05:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ... the Nunavuts are really Frost Trolls disguised as humans!!

Today's fun fact: a person from Nunavut is called a nunavummiuq.

The more you know!

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
19-10-2014, 01:03 PM
(17-10-2014 08:47 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 05:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  ... the Nunavuts are really Frost Trolls disguised as humans!!

Today's fun fact: a person from Nunavut is called a nunavummiuq.

The more you know!

A pronunciation all but impossible to replicate with a human tongue! Frost Trolls I tell you! Tongue Tongue