Forum Announcement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Forum Announcement
Our beloved forum is healthy and growing larger than any of us would have ever expected two years ago. As such, with anything that grows, there will be change. We have seen a lot of changes here recently, but that’s an indicator that we’re being proactive and trying to do what’s best for TTA.

We’ve also had our fair share of turmoil over the past few weeks, and it would be silly for me to not acknowledge this and act like it never happened. Before assumptions are made, and people start to lay out their Jump To Conclusions Mat©, let me just say that this turmoil was not the crux that spurred these changes. It was a factor, but there are several different events, opinions, and feelings that led us here.

My two colleagues and admins, FSM_Scot and Hughsie, have both decided to step down from their roles as admins. They have done an outstanding job over the past ~8 months in their position as co-admins. I have learned so much from each of them as they helped me prepare for becoming an admin. Many people don’t know the sheer amount of work and dedication that each of these two men poured into TTA. I consider both of them friends, and I whole-heartedly thank both of them for the job that they did.

I will continue my role as a co-admin. Wait… co-admin? Yes. That’s right. Returning to the fray is our very own pot head… you know him… you love him… Mr. Stark Raving!!! (cheers)

James and I have been close friends for awhile, so I see this as a very promising situation for both of us. Being an admin is no laughing matter, so it’s always easier to have someone there to help share the burden… even more so if it’s a friend.

Our lovely and talented Ms Aurora will be returning to the role of a Super Mod as well as Hughsie and FSM_Scot. These three individuals will serve as advisors to Stark and me.

I want to thank each and every member of TTA for everything that you contribute. Without y’all, it would just be a few of us talking in circles. Every one of you adds something unique to this place. Remember: this is our forum, let’s make it work for us.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
15-07-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Forum Announcement
I'm positive you'll do fine, KC. I'm sure the forum will go on to run nicely!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
15-07-2013, 05:19 PM
I will have to wait and see how it goes. Tongue

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
15-07-2013, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2013 05:25 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
Well, ok then -- guess its all good.

It's just a lot of huge changes -- I know it's not bad also.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

15-07-2013, 05:25 PM
It's not like Stark is an unknown entity around here...nor are any of the others.

Time for a new start, time for healing and moving on.

Welcome back Stark!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
15-07-2013, 05:27 PM
(15-07-2013 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's not like Stark is an unknown entity around here...nor are any of the others.

It is best to stick with the evil you know, right? Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
15-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I didn't say that, you did. Angel

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
15-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Congrats on the changes, thanks to the former Hug and excited for the future. Big Grin I hope Stark is up for this as he continues with his health.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
15-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Muwahahahahaha!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Welcome back, Stark!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man