Forum Appreciation Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2011, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 12:59 PM by Hughsie.)
Forum Appreciation Thread
I've noticed that there have been a lot of threads suggesting changes recently and I'm beginning to feel sorry for Stark, DeepThought and the rest of our mods as this forum is by far the best I've ever been on and I kind of think that most people don't comment on the innumerable good sides and focus on the things they don't agree with (I don't mean this as a criticism, I think it's human nature).

That is why I've created this thread, this is a place for us to acknowledge the efforts of our mods and remind them just how good a job they're doing.

Thank you Stark, DeepThought, Observer, Zatamon. This is the best forum I've ever been on and it's down to all your hard work creating and maintaining it. I really do appreciate your efforts, even if I don't vocalise it as much as I should.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
06-12-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: Forum Appreciation Thread
Yes I second that. Great job you guys. I formally apologize for all the negativity within the forum lately it's in a word embarrassing. It's also really getting on my nerves. You guys aren't responsible for any of it, and we all really appreciate you for living with us even when we are being pathetic and childish Smile

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2011, 12:00 PM
(06-12-2011 11:56 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes I second that. Great job you guys. I formally apologize for all the negativity within the forum lately it's in a word embarrassing. It's also really getting on my nerves. You guys aren't responsible for any of it, and we all really appreciate you for living with us even when we are being pathetic and childish Smile

In case you haven't noticed, you are typing in the Issues, Suggestions and Comments section. If you don't want to hear about Issues, Suggestions and Comments then stop clicking on the Issues, Suggestions and Comments section.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
06-12-2011, 12:02 PM
(06-12-2011 12:00 PM)germanyt Wrote:  In case you haven't noticed, you are typing in the Issues, Suggestions and Comments section. If you don't want to hear about Issues, Suggestions and Comments then stop clicking on the Issues, Suggestions and Comments section.

I have not created this thread for arguing or even chatting, this is our small way of giving something back and letting our mods know they are appreciated. If you have an issue with someone's post in this thread then please PM them!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Here we go again. What the fuck are you even trying to accomplish? I don't get it.

So anyways, thanks again forum mods.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm offended by your appreciation for the forum and request that you keep that divisive issue to yourself. This forum is obviously run by neo-nazi liberals with their own agenda to bring down america with their dangerous terrorist mindset, which they utilize to undermine my Christian values and instill pagan poison into the hearts and minds of the children.

[Image: 4602591153_c16c1394fe_z.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
06-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Stark, DeepThought, Observer, Zatamon. We love you guys really.
To show our appreciation we have arranged for jesus to give you guys a biiiiiiiiiiiig hug.

06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Aw fuck. Jesus hugs again??

That guy gives me the creeps. (and he never showers)

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
06-12-2011, 06:02 PM
(06-12-2011 05:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Aw fuck. Jesus hugs again??

That guy gives me the creeps. (and he never showers)

The lack of showering i can handle. Its the jesus is everywhere thing that creeps me out, very pervy.
06-12-2011, 06:10 PM
When Jesus hugs me, I can always feel his Holy Staff under his thin robe. His Divine Rod of Justice is always "spreading the good word" against my thigh.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post