Forum Appreciation Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2011, 06:37 PM
RE: Forum Appreciation Thread
(06-12-2011 06:10 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  When Jesus hugs me, I can always feel his Holy Staff under his thin robe. His Divine Rod of Justice is always "spreading the good word" against my thigh.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2011, 06:46 PM
(06-12-2011 06:10 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  When Jesus hugs me, I can always feel his Holy Staff under his thin robe. His Divine Rod of Justice is always "spreading the good word" against my thigh.

Ah so when Christians say that "they have been touched by Jesus" it's actually just a euphemism for having their leg humped by a deity.Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Buddy, have you ever considered 'stand-up'? Fuck, you are awesomely funny.
I am totally in love Heart

But seriously, I love this forum and appreciate the hard work you guys put in (Stark, Deep Thought etc..)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
06-12-2011, 09:15 PM
yes good stuff. thank you.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
06-12-2011, 09:28 PM
(06-12-2011 08:58 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Buddy, have you ever considered 'stand-up'?

I get that like once a day. I even have a friend who wants me to do stand-up just to become famous so I can get on Dancing With the Stars... some strange desire to see me dance in a tuxedo or something.

My social anxiety prevents me from chasing that dream. Though I'll probably get around to when I hit 40 and end up like a Louis CK clone.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
06-12-2011, 09:35 PM
They say that most comedians have that problem BC, which is supposedly why so many are alcoholic drug abusers. So you know what to do right? Liquor store ahoy. You've got people to entertain! Dance monkey dance me ahahaha!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I guess now that Mitch Hedberg is gone, there is room for another nervous introvert hiding his fear with an alcohol safety blanket.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."