[Image: b2872c2eb107f020d0a3c9f6f4e57d7f.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-07-2017, 04:32 AM
RE: Forum Etiquette
For the record, I've never PM'd a mod for posting permission.

That being said, whenever I see one of them Like my post, I take it as a sign that I'm on the right track.

(My favorites are when I get a like from DLJ or Moms in one of my really sweary posts.)

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-07-2017, 06:01 AM
I've got no beef with you but its good you have recognized that perhaps your phraseology and how you came across to folks needs some attention. Do not despair quite a few folks here including myself had a less than salubrious start and have turned things round once they got the hang of the forums little foibles. It will probably take some time, effort and patience on your part before people will start to trust you but I believe it would be worthwhile.
10-07-2017, 08:34 AM
(09-07-2017 11:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [Image: b2872c2eb107f020d0a3c9f6f4e57d7f.jpg]

I'm very excited too! I'll have to add a signature to read: "The above post was pre-approved by Momsurroundedbyboys."
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
10-07-2017, 09:25 AM
(09-07-2017 11:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [Image: b2872c2eb107f020d0a3c9f6f4e57d7f.jpg]
I'm going to detention, huh?
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
10-07-2017, 11:04 AM
I have found that posting a picture showing one's nipples tends to be a good ice breaker with this crowd. This is especially true if the nipples are uncommonly small in size. Of course, there is a bit of difference in how the admins will react to that picture depending on the gender of the subject. On second thought, there are perhaps less risky ways to endear yourself to the locals. Good luck!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
10-07-2017, 12:01 PM
(10-07-2017 11:04 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I have found that posting a picture showing one's nipples tends to be a good ice breaker with this crowd. This is especially true if the nipples are uncommonly small in size. Of course, there is a bit of difference in how the admins will react to that picture depending on the gender of the subject. On second thought, there are perhaps less risky ways to endear yourself to the locals. Good luck!

Oh, someone in internet land came up with the perfect solution for that.

[Image: male-nipple.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
10-07-2017, 12:07 PM
(10-07-2017 11:04 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I have found that posting a picture showing one's nipples tends to be a good ice breaker with this crowd. This is especially true if the nipples are uncommonly small in size. Of course, there is a bit of difference in how the admins will react to that picture depending on the gender of the subject. On second thought, there are perhaps less risky ways to endear yourself to the locals. Good luck!

Good to see you back! I myself appreciate a good Snipple pic Tongue This is shirtless weather, is it not? Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-07-2017, 12:20 PM
(10-07-2017 12:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Good to see you back! I myself appreciate a good Snipple pic Tongue This is shirtless weather, is it not? Tongue

Why, yes. Yes, it is! Cool

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
10-07-2017, 03:58 PM
I ain't ne'er et a cat! Ohmy

This Forum fella musta been hongry. Confused