Forum Etiquette

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Forum Etiquette
(11-07-2017 08:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Relevant to another discussion, note that Vera's use of "my dear" here is an example of a non-obnoxious usage. At another forum I infest, one of the guys (a car forum, yet, always starts his replies to a post with "Dear XXX, XXX etc.," addressing whomever has replied to the topic, along with some smarmy verbiage about the topic at hand. Faaack, it's annoying.

Or. Am being extra smarmy and facking annoying. Who knows... Angel

(11-07-2017 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  On topic, it's rude to derail important threads like this.

[Image: tumblr_m2dlr7C9ko1r6h2lao1_400.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
12-07-2017, 07:25 AM
[Image: wd5501bceb.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
12-07-2017, 02:00 PM
(10-07-2017 04:09 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 11:04 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I have found that posting a picture showing one's nipples tends to be a good ice breaker with this crowd. This is especially true if the nipples are uncommonly small in size. Of course, there is a bit of difference in how the admins will react to that picture depending on the gender of the subject. On second thought, there are perhaps less risky ways to endear yourself to the locals. Good luck!

Okay, so I thought nudity here was a no-no. Hopefully cartoon nudity is a yes-yes. Either way, I'm gonna blame you for driving me to post this one:

Lol! Love it! Btw, I started a Nudist Atheist thread on here a while back. Alas, it didn't gain much traction. While there was plenty of interest on the subject, forum rules prohibiting actual nudity sort of put a damper on it.

Also, feel free to blame me for anything you like. I'm happy to be your scapegoat. Lol.

Lastly, while I have a couple of recent snipple pics that l'd love to share, they may or may not approach the gray area of whether they violate forum rules. So, anyone needing a snipple fix is welcome to DM me for a private viewing. Wink

P.s. my sincerest apologies for further thread derailment

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
12-07-2017, 02:13 PM
(12-07-2017 02:00 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 04:09 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Okay, so I thought nudity here was a no-no. Hopefully cartoon nudity is a yes-yes. Either way, I'm gonna blame you for driving me to post this one:

Lol! Love it! Btw, I started a Nudist Atheist thread on here a while back. Alas, it didn't gain much traction. While there was plenty of interest on the subject, forum rules prohibiting actual nudity sort of put a damper on it.

Also, feel free to blame me for anything you like. I'm happy to be your scapegoat. Lol.

Lastly, while I have a couple of recent snipple pics that l'd love to share, they may or may not approach the gray area of whether they violate forum rules. So, anyone needing a snipple fix is welcome to DM me for a private viewing. Wink

[Image: excitedamy-adams.gif]
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Blink To each their own... Hehehe.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-07-2017, 03:43 PM
(12-07-2017 02:00 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(10-07-2017 04:09 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Okay, so I thought nudity here was a no-no. Hopefully cartoon nudity is a yes-yes. Either way, I'm gonna blame you for driving me to post this one:

Maybe you could pm the mods and see if the snipple pics are up to code Wink That way everyone can behold the glory of the snipples if approved. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Proper form is typing with the pinkie fingers extended thusly..........

Fuck etiquette...

Just post some good shit...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Huh. I don't use my pinky fingers when I type. Thus they are extended, in some way. But I'm not sure that they meet the protocol, and won't know until I consult Emily Post.

Well, shit. I googled her and she's not available to answer my question, having died in 1960. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Posting nudity on TTA should be compulsory not prohibited, more explicit the better. Drinking Beverage Evil_monster Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-07-2017, 07:25 PM
(12-07-2017 02:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: excitedamy-adams.gif]

You get a like for showing Amy Adams.

(12-07-2017 06:46 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Posting nudity on TTA should be compulsory not prohibited, more explicit the better. Drinking Beverage Evil_monster Hobo
Naw, hell! Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post