Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch
(15-08-2014 11:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  but i'm not home for a year because i'm traveling the world, and they pile up and take up my entire front yard. :/

unlimited college tuition

You can only study accounting.

Never forget anything.

You're racked by despair, guilt, and pain tied to the memories you can never get away from; eventually killing yourself with self induced alcohol poisoning in an effort to drink away the memories.

Unlimited endurance (never need to sleep or ever get tired).

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 01:48 AM
(15-08-2014 11:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 11:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You can only study accounting.

Never forget anything.

You're racked by despair, guilt, and pain tied to the memories you can never get away from; eventually killing yourself with self induced alcohol poisoning in an effort to drink away the memories.

With roughly 8 hours added to your days, you accumulate more knowledge than the average human, but because you go through the normal mental human life cycle faster than most, you become a crotchety old bastard when you reach 30.

Unlimited cleanliness.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
16-08-2014, 01:50 AM
(15-08-2014 11:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 11:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You can only study accounting.

Never forget anything.

People always want you to do things for them, of course. So you're taken advantage of and it starts to get to you. Over time, you are filled with increasing rage at people who can't do things for themselves, and eventually just hulk out. After that, the police have to intervene and tranquilize you. You're taken to a lab and experimented on for both your endurance and your hulk-like rage.

unlimited popularity. (maybe limited. I'll say for as long as I don't get tired of it. Then I can make it go away if I hate being popular. Big Grin)

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
16-08-2014, 02:06 AM
You get your genitals cut off because you skipped my wish.

Unlimited cleanliness.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
16-08-2014, 03:46 AM
(16-08-2014 02:06 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You get your genitals cut off because you skipped my wish.

Unlimited cleanliness.

I didn't mean to! We were typing at the same time! Please don't mutilate me! Sadcryface2

unlimited cleanliness granted, you become The Bubble Boy and are a social outcast, minus happy ending.

to be sprightly and flexible forever.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
16-08-2014, 06:21 AM
(16-08-2014 03:46 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 02:06 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You get your genitals cut off because you skipped my wish.

Unlimited cleanliness.

I didn't mean to! We were typing at the same time! Please don't mutilate me! Sadcryface2

unlimited cleanliness granted, you become The Bubble Boy and are a social outcast, minus happy ending.

to be sprightly and flexible forever.

Your flexibility comes at the cost of your skeleton and your 'sprightly'-ness goes to waste, as while you are indeed the most flexible of things and shall remain so for all your life, you can't move of your own volition.

Unlimited freedom

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-08-2014, 06:36 AM
(16-08-2014 06:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Unlimited freedom

But absolutely no motivation to do anything.

Unlimited motivation.
16-08-2014, 07:06 AM
But absolutely no freedom to do anything.

Unlimited things.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-08-2014, 07:11 AM
(16-08-2014 07:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But absolutely no freedom to do anything.

Unlimited things.

You die of thingitis.

Unlimited supply with a catch

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-08-2014, 07:33 AM
(16-08-2014 07:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 07:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But absolutely no freedom to do anything.

Unlimited things.

You die of thingitis.

Unlimited supply with a catch

The supply of catch becomes too much to emotionally tolerate.

Unlimited kiwis