Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch
(16-08-2014 07:33 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 07:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  You die of thingitis.

Unlimited supply with a catch

The supply of catch becomes too much to emotionally tolerate.

Unlimited kiwis

Since there is a chance that a New Zealander hates you, the infinite Kiwis form an army to relentlessly beat you up until you become a vegetable.

Unlimited lucidity.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 08:34 AM
... all earmuffs.
Edit: And for lucidity - You see everything so clearly but can't comprehend it in a way you can express to others or make any use of.

Unlimited Aussies.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
16-08-2014, 08:41 AM
(16-08-2014 08:34 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Unlimited Aussies.

You're surrounded by an unlimited number of Aussies.

Unlimited control over my body odour.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-08-2014, 08:46 AM
In exchange for control over odour, you lose control of your muscles. Shitting and pissing yourself doesn't count as body odour. You also cannot move since your limbs require muscles so you slowly starve to death in a pile of your own waste.

Unlimited romance.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
16-08-2014, 08:48 AM
(16-08-2014 08:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 08:34 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Unlimited Aussies.

You're surrounded by an unlimited number of Aussies.

Unlimited control over my body odour.

A rabid skunk has a vendetta against you and ensures that you always stink regardless.

Unlimited bestial strength

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Your scrotum rips in half because you skipped my wish.

Unlimited romance.

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
16-08-2014, 08:52 AM
(16-08-2014 08:34 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  ... all earmuffs.
Edit: And for lucidity - You see everything so clearly but can't comprehend it in a way you can express to others or make any use of.

Unlimited Aussies.

Bogan Born Again Christian Fundamentalist Mega-Church Aussies living off dole money.

Unlimited NZT-48

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
16-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Your genitals painfully liquify because you skipped my wish.

Unlimited romance.

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
16-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Impossible to consumate because everyones' genitals have been destroyed by the power of DL's curses.

Unlimited shutting the fuck up

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Everybody shuts the fuck up for good. Nobody can ever communicate a world changing idea, call out for help, or even ask for the time of day. All life that exists on every plane of existence goes extinct.

Unlimited patience.