I steal ALL OF THEM.

Laser eye beams!

Edit: Goddamit Chas

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch
Eh, your response works for both the intended and the current wish you went against. I'll let it slide.

The laser eye beams are all targeted at you.

Unlimited days on all my warranties and all I have to do to redeem it is show my face.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
17-08-2014, 11:01 PM
(17-08-2014 07:33 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Eh, your response works for both the intended and the current wish you went against. I'll let it slide.

The laser eye beams are all targeted at you.

Unlimited days on all my warranties and all I have to do to redeem it is show my face.

Your face is so goddamn ugly that the sight of it causes all people involved in replacing your product to faint. You never manage to claim.

Unlimited free lunch.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-08-2014, 11:02 PM
(17-08-2014 11:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  Your face is so goddamn ugly that the sight of it causes all people involved in replacing your product to faint. You never manage to claim.

Unlimited free lunch.

But it's always vegetarian. Shocking

Unlimited video games .....

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-08-2014, 11:48 PM
(17-08-2014 11:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  Your face is so goddamn ugly that the sight of it causes all people involved in replacing your product to faint. You never manage to claim.

Unlimited free lunch.

But it's always vegetarian. Shocking

Unlimited video games .....

They're all games that happens to hit every one of your aversions. Playing any of them causes you to vomit.

I wish for unlimited printing ink that is compatible with my printer, that I have reasonable access to at all times, and for some reason causes my printer to never fail, and even makes my printed assignments even better than when I type them, granting me instantly passing marks in the classes involved.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
18-08-2014, 08:04 AM
The world moved on to 3D-printing. Everyone is producing collages and complex interactive models rather than "flat" media. You pass your classes but lecturers and tutors alike snigger behind your back at your lack of literacy in current technologies and your "two-dimensional" worldview. Your lack of depth on paper presents in job interviews as a lack of depth of character and you are constantly rejected both for your outdated style and unscientific thinking ("oh sure... magic 2D filament... I bet" they say).

Unlimited 3D printer technology with affordable input media that produces perfectly output in a variety of media that is comparable to star trek next generation replicator technology, but doesn't suffer from those "transported accidents" that push the plot along in the Next Generation series.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
18-08-2014, 08:56 AM
(18-08-2014 08:04 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  The world moved on to 3D-printing. Everyone is producing collages and complex interactive models rather than "flat" media. You pass your classes but lecturers and tutors alike snigger behind your back at your lack of literacy in current technologies and your "two-dimensional" worldview. Your lack of depth on paper presents in job interviews as a lack of depth of character and you are constantly rejected both for your outdated style and unscientific thinking ("oh sure... magic 2D filament... I bet" they say).

Unlimited 3D printer technology with affordable input media that produces perfectly output in a variety of media that is comparable to star trek next generation replicator technology, but doesn't suffer from those "transported accidents" that push the plot along in the Next Generation series.

Crab people take over the world and enslave the human race.

Unlimited delicious rice Krispy treats that don't have any negative affect on my health.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
18-08-2014, 08:58 AM
(18-08-2014 08:56 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Unlimited delicious rice Krispy treats that don't have any negative affect on my health.

Fooled by the idea that they have no negative affects, you eat nothing else and die of malnutrition.

Unlimited nasal discharges.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
18-08-2014, 10:11 AM
(18-08-2014 08:58 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 08:56 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Unlimited delicious rice Krispy treats that don't have any negative affect on my health.

Fooled by the idea that they have no negative affects, you eat nothing else and die of malnutrition.

You have tubes that lead from your nostrils directly into your mouth, thus forcing you to taste every discharge.

Unlimited wealth.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
28-08-2014, 08:18 PM
(18-08-2014 10:11 AM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 08:58 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Fooled by the idea that they have no negative affects, you eat nothing else and die of malnutrition.

You have tubes that lead from your nostrils directly into your mouth, thus forcing you to taste every discharge.

Unlimited wealth.

Marxist utopia breaks out rendering all weath pointless

Unlimited sandwiches

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense