Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch
Everything you print gives you an anxiety attack.

Unlimited knowledge on how to avoid existential crisises in ways that don't involve pain or death.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 03:27 PM
(04-09-2014 12:45 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Everything you print gives you an anxiety attack.

Unlimited knowledge on how to avoid existential crisises in ways that don't involve pain or death.

You are hit by an unavoidable existential crisis (even with your knowledge) which results in your suicide by nailing your dick to a bridge and then jumping off.

Unlimited clones.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-09-2014, 04:07 PM
But they all end up hating me.
What?! :-P

Unlimited moderators Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
05-09-2014, 07:41 AM
... following an unlimited set of forum rules, all to moderate you.

Unlimited trolls.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
The troll-post:normal-post ratio gets infinitely high, and there is no purpose to reading the forum anymore. Any response you make gets buried by an infinite number of troll posts. Also, the server crashes long before that.

Infinite masturbation (and lubricant).
05-09-2014, 10:38 AM
You become bored because your body grows a tolorance to the high of masturbation. You no longer want to but you can't stop fapping. You try to do something productive but you jizz on everything so in order to eat, you have to eat your own spunk.

I wish to have unlimited control over my sexuality.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
05-09-2014, 11:44 AM
(05-09-2014 10:38 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You become bored because your body grows a tolorance to the high of masturbation. You no longer want to but you can't stop fapping. You try to do something productive but you jizz on everything so in order to eat, you have to eat your own spunk.

I wish to have unlimited control over my sexuality.

Your genitals fall off before you can use them.

Unlimited fresh oreo cookies. Double stuffed. Chocolate.
05-09-2014, 08:37 PM
You can't enjoy them because the guy next to you is eating unlimited tim tams[1].

Unlimited tim tams.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
18-03-2016, 10:49 PM
(05-09-2014 08:37 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  You can't enjoy them because the guy next to you is eating unlimited tim tams[1].

Unlimited tim tams.

I'm nursing a sore back--heels and drinking don't mix No This looks like fun, thought I'd be all Jesus-y and resurrect it. Wink

But you hate chocolate.

Unlimited sex with your celebrity crush.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-03-2016, 11:50 PM
(18-03-2016 10:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 08:37 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  You can't enjoy them because the guy next to you is eating unlimited tim tams[1].

Unlimited tim tams.

I'm nursing a sore back--heels and drinking don't mix No This looks like fun, thought I'd be all Jesus-y and resurrect it. Wink

But you hate chocolate.

Unlimited sex with your celebrity crush.

You always disappoint them greatly and they do not try to hide that fact.

Unlimited fresh water.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post