Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch
(18-03-2016 11:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 10:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm nursing a sore back--heels and drinking don't mix No This looks like fun, thought I'd be all Jesus-y and resurrect it. Wink

But you hate chocolate.

Unlimited sex with your celebrity crush.

You always disappoint them greatly and they do not try to hide that fact.

Unlimited fresh water.

No toilets.

Unlimited superhero powers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-03-2016, 12:04 AM
(18-03-2016 11:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 10:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm nursing a sore back--heels and drinking don't mix No This looks like fun, thought I'd be all Jesus-y and resurrect it. Wink

But you hate chocolate.

Unlimited sex with your celebrity crush.

You always disappoint them greatly and they do not try to hide that fact.

Unlimited fresh water.

You suffer from a rare case of
Aquagenic urticaria

Unlimited hugs.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
19-03-2016, 04:15 AM
(19-03-2016 12:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You always disappoint them greatly and they do not try to hide that fact.

Unlimited fresh water.

No toilets.

Your powers are always on, leading you to become a maelstrom of constantly emanating powers, and your existence to become a hell as all around you is obliterated by your mere existence.

(19-03-2016 12:04 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 11:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You always disappoint them greatly and they do not try to hide that fact.

Unlimited fresh water.

You suffer from a rare case of
Aquagenic urticaria

Unlimited hugs.

You have severe haphephobia making every hug excruciating.

Unlimited manpower.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-03-2016, 04:34 AM
(19-03-2016 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 12:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  No toilets.

Your powers are always on, leading you to become a maelstrom of constantly emanating powers, and your existence to become a hell as all around you is obliterated by your mere existence.

(19-03-2016 12:04 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You suffer from a rare case of
Aquagenic urticaria

Unlimited hugs.

Unlimited manpower.
But they are all dwarves from Dwarf Fortress.

Unlimited knowledge.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-03-2016, 06:59 AM
(19-03-2016 04:34 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Your powers are always on, leading you to become a maelstrom of constantly emanating powers, and your existence to become a hell as all around you is obliterated by your mere existence.

Unlimited manpower.
But they are all dwarves from Dwarf Fortress.

Unlimited knowledge.

You are unable to communicate it and have to watch helplessly as stupidity engulfs the human race.

Lots of friends...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
19-03-2016, 07:11 AM
(19-03-2016 06:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 04:34 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  But they are all dwarves from Dwarf Fortress.

Unlimited knowledge.

You are unable to communicate it and have to watch helplessly as stupidity engulfs the human race.

Lots of friends...

your social anxiety is so severe that their affection is painful to you, but you can't tell them to leave you alone because...they are your friends...Gasp

unlimited charisma!
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
19-03-2016, 07:49 AM
(19-03-2016 07:11 AM)carol Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 06:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are unable to communicate it and have to watch helplessly as stupidity engulfs the human race.

Lots of friends...

your social anxiety is so severe that their affection is painful to you, but you can't tell them to leave you alone because...they are your friends...Gasp

unlimited charisma!
But only cats love you.

Unlimited patience.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-03-2016, 07:53 AM
(19-03-2016 07:49 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 07:11 AM)carol Wrote:  your social anxiety is so severe that their affection is painful to you, but you can't tell them to leave you alone because...they are your friends...Gasp

unlimited charisma!
But only cats love you.

Unlimited patience.

You spend most of your time watching paint dry. And writing articles about it for Painter's Monthly. All of which are rejected by the editor for being over 100 000 words in length.

Unlimited crocodiles.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
19-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Granted. You breed them for the fighting pits. Your business flourishes and you become ultra rich. But the power and wealth goes to your head and you develop a crack cocaine habit.
This habit takes up all your money, loses you all your friends and family. You lose your health, your house and finally your crocodiles.
You than end up in the gutter giving duel handjobs for crack cocaine money. Eventually you get so desperate for crack you rob your dealer. Pissed he retaliates, finds you and beats you to near death with a shovel. While you're recovering in hospital you are admitted to rehab. You suffer years of detox and withdrawals from all the crack. It's hell.
Eventually they let you and on the same day you get out you buy some crack cocaine. Next thing you know you're back in the gutter giving handjobs.
But it doesn't last, your old dealer learns of your small handjob business, tracks you down and chops your hands off. But you're resilient so you start a blowjob business for crack money. Eventually you get aids from swallowing so much jizz and dirty needles from all the crack, who can tell really it was inevitable.
Admitted into hospital again for aids you have a mental break down and go on a rampage in the hospital. You grab a bunch of morphine and when you're cornered by security guards you jabs all the morphine into yourself at once and die of an overdose.

Unlimited peace and freedom and happiness for all.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-03-2016, 10:28 AM
(19-03-2016 08:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Granted. You breed them for the fighting pits. Your business flourishes and you become ultra rich. But the power and wealth goes to your head and you develop a crack cocaine habit.
This habit takes up all your money, loses you all your friends and family. You lose your health, your house and finally your crocodiles.
You than end up in the gutter giving duel handjobs for crack cocaine money. Eventually you get so desperate for crack you rob your dealer. Pissed he retaliates, finds you and beats you to near death with a shovel. While you're recovering in hospital you are admitted to rehab. You suffer years of detox and withdrawals from all the crack. It's hell.
Eventually they let you and on the same day you get out you buy some crack cocaine. Next thing you know you're back in the gutter giving handjobs.
But it doesn't last, your old dealer learns of your small handjob business, tracks you down and chops your hands off. But you're resilient so you start a blowjob business for crack money. Eventually you get aids from swallowing so much jizz and dirty needles from all the crack, who can tell really it was inevitable.
Admitted into hospital again for aids you have a mental break down and go on a rampage in the hospital. You grab a bunch of morphine and when you're cornered by security guards you jabs all the morphine into yourself at once and die of an overdose.

Unlimited peace and freedom and happiness for all.

Nobody likes each other

Unlimited problems.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube