Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Forum Game: Unlimited Supply with a catch
(09-08-2014 02:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Paralyzed from the nose down.

Unlimited world atheism.

God fucks everyone without lube.

Unlimited lifespan

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Granted but locked up in a tiny cell (so tiny you can't stand) while your family members and friends and shit all have full lives and grow old and die happy. Eventually the world is threatened and mankind builds a giant spaceship to fly away in search of a new homeworld.
They depart but leave you in your cell.
The sun than expands and the world get's incredibly hot. Your cell is made out of steal and so it heats up and you suffer for years and years without being able to die.
Finally the world spirals into the sun where it collides and blows up. You're than flung into the vast emptiness of space where you float away and never see anything short of a bit of space rock for the rest of eternity.

Unlimited imagination.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 03:40 PM
You live in an endless world of your own mind's creation, and don't require food, water or any materialistic needs. People envy your imaginative new world, but only you live in it. It's lonely in your own mind, even though you're the ruler of it.

Unlimited money

Be true to yourself. Heart
09-08-2014, 03:43 PM
(09-08-2014 03:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You live in an endless world of your own mind's creation, and don't require food, water or any materialistic needs. People envy your imaginative new world, but only you live in it. It's lonely in your own mind, even though you're the ruler of it.

Unlimited money

It's all Zim dollars.

Unlimited yummy food for everyone...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-08-2014, 03:55 PM
(09-08-2014 03:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You live in an endless world of your own mind's creation, and don't require food, water or any materialistic needs. People envy your imaginative new world, but only you live in it. It's lonely in your own mind, even though you're the ruler of it.

Unlimited money

Sounds good to me, I'll take it.

@south african, granted but due to wealth distribution and historical events only certain countries have all this yummy food and only certain people within these countries are able to afford this yummy food, thus only about 1% of the world actually gets this yummy food.

wait..

Unlimited limity.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Granted. Nothing changes since that is the case now.

Unlimited capacity to devise and play out beating this gamw,

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
09-08-2014, 08:30 PM
(09-08-2014 08:28 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Granted. Nothing changes since that is the case now.

Connection times out every time you try to post.

Unlimited currency

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-08-2014, 08:36 PM
(09-08-2014 08:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:28 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Granted. Nothing changes since that is the case now.

Connection times out every time you try to post.

Unlimited currency

Unlimited diseases since those dollars have been with hookers.

Unlimited bad conditions to be placed on me.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
10-08-2014, 05:32 AM
An unlimited amount of the words "bad conditions" written on a small piece of paper are placed on you and you're crushed beneath the weight. The world than collapses into the unlimited pile of pieces of paper followed by the solar system, galaxy and rest of the universe.
The weight of the the unlimited supply of pieces of paper, combined with the entire universe, than collapses in on itself and forms a giant black hole which than explodes in an explosion similar to the big bang and the universe goes for round 2. When mankind evolves on some tiny blue dot, I than become supreme dictator of the whole world and all my dreams come true.

Unlimited battery life.

10-08-2014, 06:16 AM
You're on a life long mission of space exploration and there's only a vibrator on board ... but no lube.

Unlimited orgasms.