Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
11-06-2012, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 08:59 PM by earmuffs.)
Forum Mafia Game II
[Image: 2l9fyu.jpg]

Rules

Rules can be found here: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

Players

Atheists
Filox - Steven Hawking (Mafia Assassin) WINNERBemore - Christopher Hitchens (Mafia Hitman) WINNER
Exromai - Charles Darwin (Mafia Poisoner) WINNER

Good Christian Folk
Deepthought - Brian (Hated Townie)
Kineo - Agent 47 (Vigilant)
LadyJane - Moses (Commuter)
Grassyknoll - Robert Langdon (Forensic Investigator)
Carlo - Pope Benedict XVI (Beloved Princess/Politician)
Leela - Satan (Demon)
Magoo - Jesus (Doctor)
TBD - Father Merrin (Exorcist)

Jehovah's Witness
itsacow - Charles Taze Russell (Cult leader)
GirlyMan - Eve (Tracker)

Atothetheist - ArchAngel Michael (Watcher)

Demon

Unknown

Story

It all starts in a small Southern town. This town is just a regular good Southern town filled with good ol' Christian folk who attended church every Sunday and follow the good lords will.
But an.. 'epidemic' has rushed over the small community. With growing technology and easy access to the internet people are slowly becoming more and more aware that perhaps Christianity is not the correct religion or even worst, that Atheism is the right path.
The town has decided that the Atheist threat is too great, they threaten the very lively hood of the good ol' Christians with their free thought and all their questions.
The town has decided that these Atheists and any other heretic MUST be stopped before it is too late.
Its time for a Crusade.

DAY PHASE #1 - 8 votes to crucify

"Well have you actually seen any of these atheists?" was the question raised. But nobody had any hard evidence against anybody else. All were suspicious but nobody was willing to step forward to point fingers.
Everybody was watching everybody, eyes wide open looking for any form of Atheism.
Suspicions are at a all time high.

NIGHT PHASE #1

The town was quite. Owls filled the air with their calls, but that was about all the noise that was made.
Suspicions eased as nothing really unusual has happened... yet.

DAY PHASE #2 - 8 votes to crucify

And still the arguing continued. Names were thrown left right and center. Accusations, plees for sanity, plees for actions. The arguing continued until the sun lower beyond the horizon and the townsfolk slowly drifted off, names still been thrown at each other across the streets.

NIGHT PHASE #2

"Forgive me father for I am about to sin". Agent 47, a Catholic hitman (from the movie/video game series Hitman) knelled, bowed head in prayer. His victim, a poor diseased man in a wheelchair rolled slowly down the street. Agent 47 screwed the suppressor onto his beretta and stepped out of the bushes following closely behind the wheelchair. A computer made voice came from the wheel chair "why are you following me". The wheelchair came to a stop.
"I have come to do the lords work, I have come put an end to your Atheist ways.. Hawkings.. Your wheelchair may fool the simple people of this town but it does not fool me" Agent 47 says as he raises the pistol to the back of Hawkings head.
The computer voice speaks again, "Save lives? You are to late I am afraid, one less theist sleeps tonight. And even if I fall our numbers are many and our work will continue, you can't stop us all you god damn dirty theists, we will feast until there is nothing left to feast upon "
*BANG*
A 9mm beretta round enters Hawkings head and comes clean out the front through his left eye, brain entrails spew out onto the footpath.
"To late? Is it possible.."
Agent 47 rushes down the street, following a small trail of wheelchair oil that was dripping from Hawkings wheelchair. It stops outside Brian's (From Monty Python Life of Brian) house.
Agent 47 approaches carefully, the door is unlocked so he enters. He walks through to the living room where he is immediately shocked by what he sees. Bones of a baby lay on a table next to a half empty bottle of BBQ sauce.
Agent 47 continues through the master bedroom. On the walls written in blood "THERES NO STOPPING THEM, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!". A man with cut wrists lay dead against the wall.
With that Agent 47 starts to cough, he coughs harder as blood starts to be coughed up. He rushes outside but it is too late, he collapses to his knees as the pain overwhelms him. He feels his insides start to digest themselves as he starts to die a horrific painful death.

Filox have been killed
Deepthought have been killed
Kineo have been killed

DAY PHASE #3 6 votes to lynch.

As the town gathered a big wooden cross was dragged out and propped up.
"Someone's gonna pay for the murders last night". Much argument ensued in god ol' Christian fashion.
Th argument seemed to carry on forever until the same name continued to come up.
"Eve" the theists deemed. It was agreed that something fishy was up her, she just didn't seem... Christian enough..
Like somehow she had swayed from the path of Gods will, sort of rebelled against his will and gone off to do her own thing.
The town went looking for her and typically found her under the apple tree eating the succulent fruit. One thing was for sure, Eve sure could track down a delicious apple.
They snatched her up and nailed her to the cross, she screamed in pain but nobody cared.
She was propped up under her apple tree where she died a slow painful death.

Girlyman has been crucified.
NIGHT PHASE #3

"Let they people go!!" Moses proclaimed. The crazy dutch bastard was at it again. Always rambling on about his bloody people and some pharaoh enslaving them. Seemed like every second night he would wake up the neighborhood and go off one one of his walks and someone would have to go with him, make sure he didn't end up accidentally killing himself.
If Moses turned up at your door that night you knew you would have to do the good Christian thing and walk with him and you weren't gonna get anything done that night.
So this night was like any other, Moses rambling on, someone walking with him again but this time it appears some less then Christian folk have had enough of the old crazy bastards ramblings.
A bible was left on the ground, as Moses got closer it skipped away from him, it appeared as though it was on some sort of fishing line but Moses paid no attention. He followed the run away bible, losing the person he was walking with. It finally stopped when it went into a bush. Moses followed it, as he searched through the bush he burst into flames. Moses being half in the bush immediately caught fire. His screams filled the night as he ran all the way back into town before finally collapsing in the town square, his charcoaled body slowly smoldering away until only a burnt out black skeleton remained.
Later investigated showed a trigger mechanism on the bush. Someone murdered the crazy dutch bastard!

Ladyjane has been killed.

DAY PHASE #4
That was it, that weird guy, always looking over dead bodies, always with his questions.. He was next!
The town gathered around his lab. Robert was inside looking over the recently chard remains of Moses.
"Come out Robert and be judged before the eyes of our lord!!!!!!"
Robert exited the building to see what all the fuss was about. The town had gathered and 4 horses were standing among the people. As soon as Robert come out of the building he was grabbed by 4 big guys. They strung him to the horse, one arm to one horse, one leg to another and the same with the other arm and leg.
"Confess your sins you godless heathen!!!!!" The town screamed.
But Robert remained loyal, "I have no sins in the eyes of our lord!?"
A *slap* went right onto the horses ass and all four shot off in different directions, brutally ripping Robert apart, blood and guts and body parts being dragged along the ground.

Grassy has been mowed down

NIGHT PHASE #4

All is peaceful and quite. The owls hoot, the flowers sleep.
But all is not what it seems... oh wait absolutely nothing happened last night so yes everything is as it seems.
or is it...?

DAY PHASE #5 - 5 votes to lynch

The town gathered. That old lady down the road had made her tasty scones and that other guy had his home made jam to go with it.
The town wanted a quick crucifixion so they could eat the scones and jam while they were still warm.
"Benedict XVI!" they demanded. "He's like church farts, silent but potentially deadly, he needs to be eradicated"
They hastily grabbed the poor old man and nailed him up on the cross.
They then ran over to that stall and had some scones and jam.
Pope Benedict XVI said nothing as the crows peeked his eyes out and he died a slow painful death.
After the delicious scones and jam the town turned around to see Pope Benedict XVI up on the cross and it then hit them.
They just killed the damn pope.
"dough"

Carlo has been killed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Alright here's the second game. Drop your name below if you want to play.
And if we get enough people to play then we'll play.

Oh and as you can see, religious themed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
11-06-2012, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 09:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
I'm in. But I wanna be with the Christians. ... Think I can show them the way while simultaneously pacifying the horde. ... or vice versa. Wink

This is not my signature.
11-06-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm in and I vote to lynch LadyJane.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
11-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Fear not, for the fallen watcher has arisen... (has it been 3 days yet?)

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
11-06-2012, 09:03 PM
(11-06-2012 08:53 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Fear not, for the fallen watcher has arisen... (has it been 3 days yet?)

Moo.

This is not my signature.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm up for it, gimme the southern belle roll! (looks at everyone all innocent-like).
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Im in again please.

Bless your face.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Do your best LJ. This time we gonna get you.

Smile

I'm in, of course, and this time, don't let me be a preacher again... Although I was a perfect priest.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
12-06-2012, 12:16 AM
(12-06-2012 12:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Do your best LJ. This time we gonna get you.

Smile

I'm in, of course, and this time, don't let me be a preacher again... Although I was a perfect priest.
I got her last time if you bastards would've listened to me!!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post