Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
13-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(13-06-2012 10:19 AM)kineo Wrote:  Who said anything about justice and revenge? This is about eliminating the atheist threat to the sanctity of our lives. These heathens have access to our precious children by way of teaching in schools, they heal the sick with their arcane devil-medicine, and they come together to create mind-control devices such as computers and televisions to rot out our God-given brains into believing in such "theories" as evolution or the big-bang.

And it's time we do something about it... Dodgy
Amen, brother. I couldn't agree more!
And yet, I can't help but remember the pastor's sermon last week that the Devil is the father of lies. Perhaps you are posing as an Angel of Light when really you've given your heart, soul, mind, and body over to the service of Satan.
I will be praying for you...if you're intentions are holy, then Biblically speaking, two or more have gathered in His Name and He will hear our prayers and save us from the Atheist invasion. If, however, you are an Angel of Light, may your words become poison in your own mouth and may you suffer great pain, first here and after your death in the unquenchable fires of Gehenna where the worm does not die.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 11:54 AM
(13-06-2012 10:02 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  People, it's called ROLE PLAYING.

Let not your heart be troubled, my child. God loves you.
I see that Brother Carlo thinks he is "playing" when he uses the Word of God in his speech. I will be in prayer for discernment for you, my brother, that you will see that the Lord's Work is not a game. But I will also be praying for discernment for our town that we may see you for the imposter that you just might be. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2012, 11:54 AM
(13-06-2012 11:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 05:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Can we start lynching stupid atheists today? Atheists, come out to playiiiey... :::bottlecling, botlecling, bottlecling:::

Smile
Haven't seen/heard a Warriors reference in some time...
I like it.
Although it makes me think of someone who is prone to have violent, killing tendencies...Hm...but it's a good thing I started my day with morning prayers and study of the Psalms.

From my studies, I'd like to share this verse with you all:

Psalm 37:28
For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be
cut off;

Let this be fair warning to those who would be foolish enough to doubt the existence of God and comfort to those of us who must stand strong in this time of our town's tribulations.
Do you wish a blessing for an Inquisition from the church? We provide the proclamation, you provide the hammer and nails!!! Evil_monster Evil_monster Evil_monster

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
13-06-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm playing a forum mafia game, and I don't want to die. Please pray!
13-06-2012, 01:48 PM
(13-06-2012 01:48 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I'm playing a forum mafia game, and I don't want to die. Please pray!
I suggest you vote,brother.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-06-2012, 01:50 PM
(13-06-2012 01:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 01:48 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I'm playing a forum mafia game, and I don't want to die. Please pray!
I suggest you vote,brother.

Way too early to be voting now. There is just no reason to pick on anybody in particular. It's with happened with Erxomai last time.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
13-06-2012, 01:52 PM
(13-06-2012 01:50 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 01:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I suggest you vote,brother.

Way too early to be voting now. There is just no reason to pick on anybody in particular. It's with happened with Erxomai last time.
Then vote no death.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Vote: No death.
13-06-2012, 02:13 PM
(13-06-2012 01:50 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 01:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I suggest you vote,brother.

Amen, Brother. The Good Lord asks us to examine the log in our own eye before we point out the speck in the eye of someone else.

Of course, the lack of a desire to take action against the Minions of the Evil One does make me ponder what your true goals are. Consider

~Izel
13-06-2012, 02:25 PM
(13-06-2012 07:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  VOTE: Everybody Thumbsup
gonna be a short game if everyone says yes to this haha

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post