Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
14-06-2012, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 06:19 AM by DeepThought.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(14-06-2012 05:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yes, I imagine you would need a shower, you heathen. Is the truth hard? Have you seen it now? Will you convert now, when you have seen the light?
Sometimes I wonder if you just gloss over what I write without understanding any of it! Tongue

(14-06-2012 05:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  All are invited and welcome. Tea and biscuits with Bible.
Wow, you openly admit you eat the bible!

Angry BLASPHEMER!!! Angry
Angry SPAWN OF SATAN!!! Angry

Might as well admit it now. Satan is the one you worship. You are deceived, vile warlock. We should burn you at the stake.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
14-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Filox is an atheist and Satan worshipper!

Unless anyone has evidence to the contrary I suggest we burn him or stone him tomorrow. Hell he'd probably enjoy having the burns and getting stoned. Maybe just crucify him instead!

I love this town and hate to see it ruined by someone like Filox!

14-06-2012, 06:37 AM
(14-06-2012 06:26 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Filox is an atheist and Satan worshipper!

Unless anyone has evidence to the contrary I suggest we burn him or stone him tomorrow. Hell he'd probably enjoy having the burns and getting stoned. Maybe just crucify him instead!

I love this town and hate to see it ruined by someone like Filox!
Yet, why can you not say the word God?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
14-06-2012, 07:44 AM
(14-06-2012 02:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pfft, I send the messiah's. I'm God, on the power scale I am 2 places above messiah's thank you very much.

Just a heads up, remember that all will be revealed at the end of the game.
Shit does make sense but for now, only to me.
Just just a small warning.
Thanks for the warning this time. Can I call you "muffgod"? That would be an even higher level.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
14-06-2012, 07:44 AM
I think all this faith talk/roleplay is going to hinder me working out who the atheist/mafia are Dodgy

Im curious about deeps attack on filox Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
14-06-2012, 09:13 AM
(14-06-2012 06:37 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yet, why can you not say the word God?
The Lord G_D means too much to me. It is a token of respect. Do you not hold the name of the lord in high regard?

14-06-2012, 09:21 AM
(14-06-2012 09:13 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 06:37 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yet, why can you not say the word God?
The Lord G_D means too much to me. It is a token of respect. Do you not hold the name of the lord in high regard?
Only Judaizers use G_D to refer to the Most Holy.
Modern Jews are known to be Atheists.

Brethren and Sistren, I fear a Christ Killer is in our midst as an AntiChrist Atheist!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-06-2012, 09:24 AM
(14-06-2012 09:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 09:13 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  The Lord G_D means too much to me. It is a token of respect. Do you not hold the name of the lord in high regard?
Only Judaizers use G_D to refer to the Most Holy.

Brethren and Sistren, I fear a Christ Killer is in our midst as an AntiChrist Atheist!
Brother, you are showing quite a lot of knoweldge...... As well as logical leaps. How do you know this knowledge without turning away from the Lord?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-06-2012, 09:34 AM
(14-06-2012 07:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think all this faith talk/roleplay is going to hinder me working out who the atheist/mafia are Dodgy

Im curious about deeps attack on filox Consider

You have a point. I think these two are trying to sling mud at each other and stir up some dust in this little town of ours. Makes me think one of them might have something to hide...
14-06-2012, 09:34 AM
(14-06-2012 09:24 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 09:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Only Judaizers use G_D to refer to the Most Holy.

Brother, you are showing quite a lot of knoweldge...... As well as logical leaps. How do you know this knowledge without turning away from the Lord?
Pff...every student of the Bible should have knowledge of the Lord's ways. Spend time in prayer and reflection today, Brother, and you shall know as well.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel