Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
14-06-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
[Image: helen-lovejoy.jpg]

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Leela's post
14-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me." Thumbsup

But I wonder if Leela has a different meaning. When she says, "Think of the children," perhaps she is an atheist, thinking of her next meal! Shocking Shocking Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-06-2012, 10:35 AM
(14-06-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me." Thumbsup

But I wonder if Leela has a different meaning. When she says, "Think of the children," perhaps she is an atheist, thinking of her next meal! Shocking Shocking Shocking
Brother...... You may me right!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
14-06-2012, 11:43 AM
(14-06-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I wonder if Leela has a different meaning. When she says, "Think of the children," perhaps she is an atheist, thinking of her next meal! Shocking Shocking Shocking
(14-06-2012 10:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Brother...... You may me right!
Only true worshippers of the evil would even think of such a thing!!!

I say, keep your kids away from these two people!

14-06-2012, 11:44 AM
DeepThought is a suspicious looking fecker. I was his teammate last time, and he is acting differently this time. I say we vote DeepThought. Who's with me?

Vote: DeepThought
14-06-2012, 11:45 AM
(14-06-2012 10:09 AM)Leela Wrote:  [Image: helen-lovejoy.jpg]

I think of the children many many times. So do many of my priests. I had yell at them to stop several times.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
14-06-2012, 11:48 AM
(14-06-2012 11:44 AM)Magoo Wrote:  DeepThought is a suspicious looking fecker. I was his teammate last time, and he is acting differently this time. I say we vote DeepThought. Who's with me?

It's not daytime just yet, little bird, so we cannot vote. Also, being that he was mafia last time, it seems unlikely that he'll be an atheist this time. Not impossible, just unlikely. The same goes for you, Godfather. Wink

Speaking of which- you should change your forum title. Godfather would be way cooler than "member".
14-06-2012, 11:48 AM
[Image: profimedia-0048189926.jpg]

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
14-06-2012, 12:03 PM
(14-06-2012 11:48 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 11:44 AM)Magoo Wrote:  DeepThought is a suspicious looking fecker. I was his teammate last time, and he is acting differently this time. I say we vote DeepThought. Who's with me?

It's not daytime just yet, little bird, so we cannot vote. Also, being that he was mafia last time, it seems unlikely that he'll be an atheist this time. Not impossible, just unlikely. The same goes for you, Godfather. Wink

Speaking of which- you should change your forum title. Godfather would be way cooler than "member".

I know not of this other game of which you speak. Unless you are speaking of the Devils game. It seems likely you two are minions or pawns or something of the evil one.

You two certainly seem to have a shared history which makes me suspicious of you both!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-06-2012, 12:09 PM

it's night