Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
14-06-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(14-06-2012 11:43 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I wonder if Leela has a different meaning. When she says, "Think of the children," perhaps she is an atheist, thinking of her next meal! Shocking Shocking Shocking
(14-06-2012 10:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Brother...... You may me right!
Only true worshippers of the evil would even think of such a thing!!!

I say, keep your kids away from these two people!

Sister Leela,
IF you really are a sister in the Lord...
All God Lovers know that atheists are God hating, Satan worshipping, Eaters of Children. The fact that you are trying to act as if this is not common knowledge gives me pause to wonder.
I shall be praying for more discernment in this matter. I have been praying all night that the Lord would see fit to protect our small village.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 12:18 PM
(14-06-2012 12:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 11:48 AM)kineo Wrote:  It's not daytime just yet, little bird, so we cannot vote. Also, being that he was mafia last time, it seems unlikely that he'll be an atheist this time. Not impossible, just unlikely. The same goes for you, Godfather. Wink

Speaking of which- you should change your forum title. Godfather would be way cooler than "member".

I know not of this other game of which you speak. Unless you are speaking of the Devils game. It seems likely you two are minions or pawns or something of the evil one.

You two certainly seem to have a shared history which makes me suspicious of you both!

I do not fear you. I fear only God. You cast your aspersions in all directions. It is as though you protest too much...
14-06-2012, 12:22 PM
(14-06-2012 12:18 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 12:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I know not of this other game of which you speak. Unless you are speaking of the Devils game. It seems likely you two are minions or pawns or something of the evil one.

You two certainly seem to have a shared history which makes me suspicious of you both!

I do not fear you. I fear only God. You cast your aspersions in all directions. It is as though you protest too much...

I protest against the works of the evil one. Are you questioning those who would stand up for Jesus?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Haha Magoo,

You should take away some notes from that game! Like the difference between looking suspicious and being suspicious.

Still - vote away if you like... Your just going to lower the population of the town. Unless that is your intention.

Hopefully we can get some answers from our investigations tonight!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-06-2012, 12:29 PM
(14-06-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 12:18 PM)kineo Wrote:  I do not fear you. I fear only God. You cast your aspersions in all directions. It is as though you protest too much...

I protest against the works of the evil one. Are you questioning those who would stand up for Jesus?

Surely not. I am questioning those that would put up a facade, pretending to stand up for Jesus when they are simply trying to cover their tracks. Like you seem to be. Dodgy
14-06-2012, 12:38 PM
(14-06-2012 12:29 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I protest against the works of the evil one. Are you questioning those who would stand up for Jesus?

Surely not. I am questioning those that would put up a facade, pretending to stand up for Jesus when they are simply trying to cover their tracks. Like you seem to be. Dodgy

But alas dear Brother, I have no tracks to hide. You would be able to say the same if you had spent the evening and prayers I did. Did you spend the evening in prayer brother kineo?

~Izel
14-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Erxomai: Those who speak evil, do evil. and you where the one who mentioned this ugly and cruel and purely evil thing. So you don't come to me, acting like a brother of mine.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-06-2012, 01:03 PM
(14-06-2012 11:48 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 11:44 AM)Magoo Wrote:  DeepThought is a suspicious looking fecker. I was his teammate last time, and he is acting differently this time. I say we vote DeepThought. Who's with me?

Vote: DeepThought

It's not daytime just yet, little bird, so we cannot vote. Also, being that he was mafia last time, it seems unlikely that he'll be an atheist this time. Not impossible, just unlikely. The same goes for you, Godfather. Wink

Speaking of which- you should change your forum title. Godfather would be way cooler than "member".

Whoops sorry, forgot it was night.

Great idea for the the user title! I like it.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
14-06-2012, 01:12 PM
(14-06-2012 12:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 12:29 PM)kineo Wrote:  Surely not. I am questioning those that would put up a facade, pretending to stand up for Jesus when they are simply trying to cover their tracks. Like you seem to be. Dodgy

But alas dear Brother, I have no tracks to hide. You would be able to say the same if you had spent the evening and prayers I did. Did you spend the evening in prayer brother kineo?

I assure I did spend much of the day in prayer and meditation in the Word. I will forgive you for directing your search light at me. I do not hold grudges, dear friend.
14-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Ha you can clearly see the change in tone of this round compared to the previous one. Last one, everyone was straight forward and speaking in plain English, but in this round everyone is speaking in Christian lingo Big Grin