Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
14-06-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(14-06-2012 01:18 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Ha you can clearly see the change in tone of this round compared to the previous one. Last one, everyone was straight forward and speaking in plain English, but in this round everyone is speaking in Christian lingo Big Grin

What is this "round" of which you speak? And you use the word "lingo" as if speaking of our Lord is a foreign concept to you. Brother Kineo and I shall have a prayer meeting to ask the Lord to either save you or reveal you as the atheistic threat you may be. I fear for Brother Deep since you seem to have targeted him as your personal enemy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 02:44 PM
(14-06-2012 02:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 01:18 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Ha you can clearly see the change in tone of this round compared to the previous one. Last one, everyone was straight forward and speaking in plain English, but in this round everyone is speaking in Christian lingo Big Grin

What is this "round" of which you speak? And you use the word "lingo" as if speaking of our Lord is a foreign concept to you. Brother Kineo and I shall have a prayer meeting to ask the Lord to either save you or reveal you as the atheistic threat you may be. I fear for Brother Deep since you seem to have targeted him as your personal enemy.

I am suspicious of Brother Deep because he may not be one of us, but rather,
one of those 'atheists', or God-Haters should I say. We cannot have the devils minions in our order! We must think carefully, they may be among us...
14-06-2012, 03:03 PM
(14-06-2012 02:44 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 02:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What is this "round" of which you speak? And you use the word "lingo" as if speaking of our Lord is a foreign concept to you. Brother Kineo and I shall have a prayer meeting to ask the Lord to either save you or reveal you as the atheistic threat you may be. I fear for Brother Deep since you seem to have targeted him as your personal enemy.

I am suspicious of Brother Deep because he may not be one of us, but rather,
one of those 'atheists', or God-Haters should I say. We cannot have the devils minions in our order! We must think carefully, they may be among us...

Indeed brother. We must be vigilant as our enemy is like a roaring lion seeking to devour those who are weak in their faith.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I have the audacity to accuse brother Filox and then Magoo, Atothetheist, and Erx come out of the woodwork to accuse me?

I have good reasons for suspecting Filox. Hide behind your Jesus facade all you like. That won't protect you from me! I will find which ones among you are atheist.

You do know what the score is right?

1-0

You'd do well to remember that! Atheists will lose this round. Jesus himself told me in a dream the atheists will be dealt with. It doesn't matter what happens. I could even die tonight and we still win. Atheists will learn to rue the day I was born.

I am coming for you. It's a bad day to be an atheist.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-06-2012, 09:07 PM
I do not mean to accuse you, dear Brother Deep. If your intentions are true, that is.
If you mean everything you say, then I'm right behind you, Bro!

Yet, I still sense the Spirit telling me that there is something you hide inside. You were quick to judge Filox without giving reason, yet when Magoo accused you, he had at least some small amount of circumstantial evidence. I hesitate to judge anyone at this point, lest I be judged before my Father. When we have some tiny bit of incriminating information to nail an Atheist, I'll be the first to swing the hammer...but we need to seek the Lord's will and ask for discernment in finding the Minions of Hell instead of relying on our own strength and our own thoughts and just throwing out random accusations.

How is it you've counted some score at 1-0? Has something happened that you're aware of that needs to be shared with the community at this time?

~Izel
14-06-2012, 09:09 PM
(14-06-2012 01:03 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 11:48 AM)kineo Wrote:  It's not daytime just yet, little bird, so we cannot vote. Also, being that he was mafia last time, it seems unlikely that he'll be an atheist this time. Not impossible, just unlikely. The same goes for you, Godfather. Wink

Speaking of which- you should change your forum title. Godfather would be way cooler than "member".

Whoops sorry, forgot it was night.

Great idea for the the user title! I like it.

To be more accurate, it should be "The Fallen Godfather" Big Grin

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
14-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Well well well.
Last night was certainly interesting. Possibly the most interesting so far (out of the both games).
I think the roles I picked compliment and play on each other rather well if I don't say so myself.

Nobody was killed last night.

It is now DAY PHASE #2 - 8 votes to lynch

I'll update the story in a moment.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-06-2012, 10:17 PM
(14-06-2012 10:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well well well.
Last night was certainly interesting. Possibly the most interesting so far (out of the both games).
I think the roles I picked compliment and play on each other rather well if I don't say so myself.

Nobody was killed last night.

It is now DAY PHASE #2 - 8 votes to lynch

I'll update the story in a moment.
I am suspicious as to why nobody died, did the heathens finally find Jesus?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-06-2012, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 10:35 PM by DeepThought.)
(14-06-2012 09:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I do not mean to accuse you, dear Brother Deep. If your intentions are true, that is.
If you mean everything you say, then I'm right behind you, Bro!

Yet, I still sense the Spirit telling me that there is something you hide inside. You were quick to judge Filox without giving reason, yet when Magoo accused you, he had at least some small amount of circumstantial evidence. I hesitate to judge anyone at this point, lest I be judged before my Father. When we have some tiny bit of incriminating information to nail an Atheist, I'll be the first to swing the hammer...but we need to seek the Lord's will and ask for discernment in finding the Minions of Hell instead of relying on our own strength and our own thoughts and just throwing out random accusations.

How is it you've counted some score at 1-0? Has something happened that you're aware of that needs to be shared with the community at this time?
My 'accusations' are not totally random. I said myself they are simply strong suspicions. Right now I am watching Filox like a hawk.

I will see what he is upto. I have nothing to hide as all shall see in good time.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Nobody died??? Im confused??? (and slightly scared Confused )

That means to me that logically either

1: The atheists tried......... but failed in an attempt to murder somebody (blocked by one of us perhaps)

2: They havent tried to kill one of us as a tactic.

Gonna be interesting to see what peoples night actions have brought...... I have my suspicions but I shall be watching Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.