Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
14-06-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(14-06-2012 10:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well well well.
Last night was certainly interesting. Possibly the most interesting so far (out of the both games).
I think the roles I picked compliment and play on each other rather well if I don't say so myself.

Nobody was killed last night.

It is now DAY PHASE #2 - 8 votes to lynch

I'll update the story in a moment.
Nobody died?
[Image: Huh-sheldon.gif]

8 votes to lynch the killer of whom? Ohmy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 11:05 PM
You know... What about the people that aren't talking in this thread yet, like girlyman, or thebeardeddude? Where are they? Cooking babies?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
14-06-2012, 11:12 PM
I say we take this as a free day for investigations, and we investigate more people tomorrow. The longer we go on like this the sooner we purge the atheists for good with the least loss of innocent life!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-06-2012, 11:30 PM
And so the evil doers dared to verbally attack me? But what are these evidences you have and why is it that you are suspicious of me, brother Deep? And not only me, but 3-4 other people? Are you trying to stir up trouble for us Christians so that we fight between us? Divide and conquer tactic maybe? But you know what, I will not be your undoing, I forgive you brother, may you find peace and may the Lord show you the truth.

If you do not trust me, you can always investigate me, I can tell you now exactly what you will find. Me, praying at home and reading the Bible with some of my friends from the church. When you see that we are the good guys, please, do join us and rest your soul.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
14-06-2012, 11:35 PM
(14-06-2012 11:30 PM)Filox Wrote:  And so the evil doers dared to verbally attack me? But what are these evidences you have and why is it that you are suspicious of me, brother Deep? And not only me, but 3-4 other people? Are you trying to stir up trouble for us Christians so that we fight between us? Divide and conquer tactic maybe? But you know what, I will not be your undoing, I forgive you brother, may you find peace and may the Lord show you the truth.

If you do not trust me, you can always investigate me, I can tell you now exactly what you will find. Me, praying at home and reading the Bible with some of my friends from the church. When you see that we are the good guys, please, do join us and rest your soul.
Brother Filox I judge you not. As it was said in Matthew, "Judge not, lest you be Judged."

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-06-2012, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 11:46 PM by DeepThought.)
(14-06-2012 11:30 PM)Filox Wrote:  And so the evil doers dared to verbally attack me? But what are these evidences you have and why is it that you are suspicious of me, brother Deep? And not only me, but 3-4 other people? Are you trying to stir up trouble for us Christians so that we fight between us? Divide and conquer tactic maybe? But you know what, I will not be your undoing, I forgive you brother, may you find peace and may the Lord show you the truth.

Well, no-one died last night! Maybe I was doing something right directing suspicion towards you and those attempting to defend you by dragging my name through the dirt.

We shall see soon enough whether you and those you associate with are innocent as you claim.

Bemore, I doubt atheists would pass up a night to kill one of us unless a servant of the lord intervened to stop them. It is in their interest to reduce our numbers as soon as possible before they are found out!

14-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm trying to see just what it was that set Brother Filox and Brother Deep at such odds. At this point what can any of us say except try to read each other's body language and decipher the tone in each others voices? We should begin to look more at the deeds of the people of our town. It's obvious to see that there is a small circle of us who are very vocal about the threat to our town. And yet, there is a large number of the townsfolk who are saying absolutely nothing!!! It's as if the mafioso atheists are all sitting back listening and watching and plotting against us. They're probably giggling maniacly at us fighting amongst ourselves. The Devil seeks to divide the Body of Christ. I'd like to find out what some of these "silent people" are up to right about now!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Brother Deep, it is by your own actions and words that you attract the attacks on yourself. I have nothing to do with you and nobody is defending me, they are just suspicions of you, because of you.

I am sorry that you do not believe me and that you are going to waste your time investigating and tracking my actions, when I have already told you what I will be doing.

I agree, there must have been some saviour out there last night, someone who is willing to sacrifice his life to protect someone innocent. I will pray for you brother, may your hand be guided this night and all other nights until no atheists are left.

Amen.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
14-06-2012, 11:59 PM
(14-06-2012 11:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm trying to see just what it was that set Brother Filox and Brother Deep at such odds. At this point what can any of us say except try to read each other's body language and decipher the tone in each others voices? We should begin to look more at the deeds of the people of our town. It's obvious to see that there is a small circle of us who are very vocal about the threat to our town. And yet, there is a large number of the townsfolk who are saying absolutely nothing!!! It's as if the mafioso atheists are all sitting back listening and watching and plotting against us. They're probably giggling maniacly at us fighting amongst ourselves. The Devil seeks to divide the Body of Christ. I'd like to find out what some of these "silent people" are up to right about now!
The devil may be on the run and seek to divert attention elsewhere.

Atheists lose if they don't eliminate us. Their time is running out the longer this goes on. If some of them (as I would expect are watching on and giggling) let them. As long as they aren't killing us we will find them.

We will soon be fairly sure who can and can't be trusted.

15-06-2012, 01:03 AM
מה אתם מדברים? זהו יום טוב, כאשר אף אחד לא מת!אלוהים יכול להביא לנו שלום, הוא עשוי לשלוח המשיח שלנו!

Ye hath a well day upon ye! Live to witness the great beauty of thy God. In rejoice thou sing-th, thou are alive!

For it is the commandment of thy Lord God we must obey, for He is spoken so.

Come hither! Be midst and merry, for God art upon our bosom! NO evil pride shalt cometh between, never!

Prithee for thou souls!