Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
15-06-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
I wanna know how the hell I missed out on this yet again.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Sorry I have been away guys, man this thread got long!!!

As a humble servant of our lord and master and a slayer of demon-haunted souls, I can only say that my first night was unsuccessful in its intentions and I have no one to currently point the finger at. Despite my overwhelming desire to lynch those damn demon-infested, satan worshiping, immoral, liberal hippy douche, Obama-loving Democrat, dirty atheists...I am unable to do so out of fear of killing one of my own flock.

Vote: None

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
15-06-2012, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 10:48 AM by kineo.)
Amazing! No one died. That's an odd turn of events... well I can't say "turn of events" I suppose, because there haven't been any events to turn just yet.

Yet I am suspicious... it just seems too calm for comfort. Like the calm before a storm, right brothers and sisters? While we'd like to sit back and let my guard down, I am worried. I've read up on some of these atheistic tactics. They are not above using such vile methods as poison to slay their target. A poison on one night could mean death for the victim the next.

Be wary and do not relax! Gird yourselves with the armor of God! Use your investigations and proclaim your knowledge gained! If subtlety is required at this time of uncertainty, then be subtle (not too subtle, however... "there's always money in the banana stand"). Fear not my friends and family- we shall not be divided. We will not lose sight of the light.
15-06-2012, 11:22 AM
(15-06-2012 10:25 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I wanna know how the hell I missed out on this yet again.
Cuz you were stoned.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-06-2012, 11:32 AM
(15-06-2012 10:37 AM)kineo Wrote:  Be wary and do not relax! Gird yourselves with the armor of God! Use your investigations and proclaim your knowledge gained! If subtlety is required at this time of uncertainty, then be subtle (not too subtle, however... "there's always money in the banana stand"). Fear not my friends and family- we shall not be divided. We will not lose sight of the light.
Wait. You were too subtle...What money in what banana stand? You use obscure language. There is only one group of people who use obscure language, yet I do not wish to accuse my brother of being Atheist so I will not say you sound just like one.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2012, 11:36 AM
It also seems like it would be a strategy of the Atheists to try to hold back their votes in order to divert attention away from themselves. I see that BeardedDude is willing to throw out plenty of general accusations against Atheists, yet says he does not want to vote. This sounds like a trick of the devil to me. I implore anyone with knowledge against BeardedDude to step forward. I'm inclined to lend my vote against him if there is further leading from the Holy Spirit to stop him and his evil cohorts.

~Izel
15-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Bemore, you vote me because you are scared, Understandable.... But, I feel insulted....

Vote:Bemore.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-06-2012, 11:43 AM
(15-06-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 10:37 AM)kineo Wrote:  Be wary and do not relax! Gird yourselves with the armor of God! Use your investigations and proclaim your knowledge gained! If subtlety is required at this time of uncertainty, then be subtle (not too subtle, however... "there's always money in the banana stand"). Fear not my friends and family- we shall not be divided. We will not lose sight of the light.
Wait. You were too subtle...What money in what banana stand? You use obscure language. There is only one group of people who use obscure language, yet I do not wish to accuse my brother of being Atheist so I will not say you sound just like one.

15-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Oh yes, Brother Kineo! I knew it sounded familiar. Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-06-2012, 11:51 AM
How dare you speak ill of a man of the cloth!!!!!! I shall see to it that you and your demon infested friends get what they deserve.

Vote: Eroxami

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley