Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
15-06-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
This is going to be a long game. Who would have thought it would be hard to task a group of christians to kill someone. Noone has died yet. Pacifism! Yay!

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
15-06-2012, 12:17 PM
(15-06-2012 11:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  How dare you speak ill of a man of the cloth!!!!!! I shall see to it that you and your demon infested friends get what they deserve.

Vote: Eroxami
Defensive much? I ask a question and get voted against. Hm... Consider IF you are a man of the cloth, you don't seem to have much of the Lord's Peace and Wisdom in you. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Have you seen the bible dude? That guy kills people all the time. My call for your lynching IS the Lord's 'peace' and 'wisdom' coming out in me. I am merely a vessel for the lord's 'love' to be distributed to the world.
(15-06-2012 12:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 11:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  How dare you speak ill of a man of the cloth!!!!!! I shall see to it that you and your demon infested friends get what they deserve.

Vote: Eroxami
Defensive much? I ask a question and get voted against. Hm... Consider IF you are a man of the cloth, you don't seem to have much of the Lord's Peace and Wisdom in you. Dodgy

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
15-06-2012, 12:25 PM
So my call for your lynching may be a bit premature, but (as a christian) I don't value facts and information like you do, I value emotions and gut-feelings. Off with his head!!!!!

(I just remembered I helped get you lynched early the last time around, so I'll withdraw my vote so you can play longer this time around)

Vote: none (again)

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
15-06-2012, 12:37 PM
O.k. in order to avoid another stalemate for today I will vote for someone but I use the Bible to tell me who to vote for.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six."

The number 666 divided by 14 suspects = 47.57142857142857

Being that it is only logical that the bible is always true as long as you know how to interpret its key meanings and that I'm a paranoid Christian, I vote for the poster of comment #47
Let the beast who made post number 47 come forth and stand at the altar of God and may he have mercy on your soul. -Amen
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
15-06-2012, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 12:52 PM by kineo.)
(15-06-2012 12:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  O.k. in order to avoid another stalemate for today I will vote for someone but I use the Bible to tell me who to vote for.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six."

Being that it is only logical that the bible is always true as long as you know how to interpret its key meanings and that I'm a paranoid Christian, I vote for the poster of comment #47
Let the beast who made post number 47 come forth and stand at the altar of God and may he have mercy on your soul. -Amen

Creative. But it's not a whole number. It cannot be of God. Perhaps you should round it up? Still, that seems inexact for such an exact God.
15-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Only a heathen atheist would know how to manipulate numbers like that. I got my eye on Grassy Unsure

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
15-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Vote:

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2012, 12:58 PM
(15-06-2012 12:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Only a heathen atheist would know how to manipulate numbers like that. I got my eye on Grassy Unsure

That is a valid point. Perhaps a more straightforward approach is needed. There are 66 books in the Bible. Post 66 points to an atheist.

There are 39 books in the Old Testament.

There are 27 books in the New Testament.

There we have two more atheists for a total of three. We need only one more.
15-06-2012, 01:08 PM
(15-06-2012 12:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  O.k. in order to avoid another stalemate for today I will vote for someone but I use the Bible to tell me who to vote for.

Wow! The lord might be saying something here...

If you round up 47.57 you get Poster #58: Erxomai
There are 57 is found 3 times in that number... Filox is poster #57

If 57 is found 3 times and 333 is half of 666 then?

Then there is 1428 which happens twice. 14 is half of 28... I can't figure out what the lord is trying to say here.

Maybe the lord is saying Filox is only half a man? He could be half demon!

333 = half satanic!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss