Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
15-06-2012, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 05:14 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(15-06-2012 12:41 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 12:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  O.k. in order to avoid another stalemate for today I will vote for someone but I use the Bible to tell me who to vote for.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six."

The number 666 divided by 14 suspects = 47.57142857142857

Being that it is only logical that the bible is always true as long as you know how to interpret its key meanings and that I'm a paranoid Christian, I vote for the poster of comment #47
Let the beast who made post number 47 come forth and stand at the altar of God and may he have mercy on your soul. -Amen

Creative. But it's not a whole number. It cannot be of God. Perhaps you should round it up? Still, that seems inexact for such an exact God.

True but we can never know God in the exact sense. Therefore, I look to the direction where the numbers point.

VOTE: Lady Jane
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 01:20 PM
As of right now, I have reason to think LJ is not a damn dirty non-believer (in the game)

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
15-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I fear that everytime a day goes past without a lynching our chances of survival go down a notch Confused

We run the risk of waiting for something to happen yet there is no guarantee that we will be any wiser from it.

I dont want to crucify any innocent people yet it is the only way we will get rid of this atheist trouble.

I shall pray for guidance in these worrying times. [Image: smileys-praying-554778.gif]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-06-2012, 01:22 PM
(15-06-2012 01:11 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 12:41 PM)kineo Wrote:  Creative. But it's not a whole number. It cannot be of God. Perhaps you should round it up? Still, that seems inexact for such an exact God.

True but we can never know God in the exact sense. Therefore, I look to direction where the numbers point.

VOTE: Lady Jane
7 is the Perfect Number representing completeness, so it's possible that this must be referred to in order to reconcile the decimal places in Grassy's math. Post #7 is also LadyJane.

12 also represents the 12 Tribes of Israel and the 12 Disciples. Post #12 refers to our God, Earmuffs, and the post before our Lord is DeepThought where he expresses a desire to eat babies. Yuck.

We must also look at the number 144 since there are 144,000 martyrs in Revelation 7 and 14. This points to Leela. Perhaps she is called to be a martyr for our cause. If we were to crucify her, even if we are wrong, she becomes a martyr for our cause and God can work more freely to then tell us His Will and expose the evil ones in our midst.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2012, 01:26 PM
I like your reasoning there.

Vote: Leela

It's a win-win

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
15-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Guys, where the hell is Carlo??
15-06-2012, 02:01 PM
He must be mute.. God must of made him that way.
Vote: Carlo Tongue
(god hates the disabled)

Under Repair.
[+] 3 users Like itsacow's post
15-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Erx...dude......you have no idea.

.....oh wait. You actually have a pretty damn good idea.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-06-2012, 03:39 PM
i don't understand the number game o.O but i still vote for atothetheist

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Vote: Carlo