Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
15-06-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(15-06-2012 03:39 PM)Leela Wrote:  i don't understand the number game o.O but i still vote for atothetheist
Why me?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 05:22 PM
(15-06-2012 05:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 03:39 PM)Leela Wrote:  i don't understand the number game o.O but i still vote for atothetheist
Why me?
go back a few pages and check, I put my reason there and am now too lazy to go search for it, because I am tired as it is past midnight.

Therefore good night

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2012, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 05:25 PM by Erxomai.)
(15-06-2012 05:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
Why me?
Because either she's an Atheist trying to frame you, or YOU'RE the Atheist and the Lord has lead her to know the truth about you!

As BD said, it's win-win: we either crucify Leela and she's either an Atheist or a martyr, or we crucify you and you're either an Atheist or if you're innocent, then that proves Leela is guilty and we shall avenge your death, my brother! (Even though Vengeance belongs to the Lord, He chooses to use us as his instruments of Discipline to the world!)

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Well it looks doubtful that anyone will be lynched today. We are Christians. Not Pacifists.

Under Repair.
15-06-2012, 06:07 PM
How many actual votes have been cast? Doesn't seem anywhere near 8. I'm for wiping them all out and let God sort 'em out, but it's hard to know where to start since they didn't attack us last night. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2012, 07:49 PM
No need to panic. We can't get any closer to losing without anyone getting killed.
Every night no-one dies is a night we get closer to winning.

It might be more useful to look towards those who are encouraging us to make votes out of fear and paranoia when there still are no grounds for it so far.

roleblockers and doctors/protectors should keep note of last nights choices to see if we can use that info soon.

Current suspects for creating fear/paranoia without grounds: Kineo, bemore

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
15-06-2012, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 09:02 PM by DeepThought.)
I have another suggestion. Each of us should give out a suspect list.

That way if one of our investigators die we can look at that list and decide what to do with that info.

If everyone puts out a list of suspects it doesn't out you as an investivator.

Optionally you can give a list of people you think should be innocent.

You don't have to say why person x is on your suspect list or if you like you can make up a reason. If anything happens the truth will come out regardless.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
15-06-2012, 09:21 PM
(15-06-2012 08:59 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I have another suggestion. Each of us should give out a suspect list.

That way if one of our investigators die we can look at that list and decide what to do with that info.

You don't have to say why person x is on your suspect list or if you like you can make up a reason. If anything happens the truth will come out regardless.

I'm not clear on what roles are available amongst 14 players.

[I ask because I didn't survive long enough to know who was who in the last town I lived in. Censored ]

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-06-2012, 10:50 PM
tick tock tick tock...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-06-2012, 11:51 PM
(15-06-2012 08:59 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I have another suggestion. Each of us should give out a suspect list.

My list of suspects:
Girlyman
Exromai
itsacow
ladyjane
bemore
filox
deepthought
leela
carlo
thebeardeddude
kineo
magoo
atothetheist

My list of cleared:
grassyknoll

Hey muffs, can you give us the tally? At this point I'm willing to throw my vote to the majority if it will make a difference. Maybe we should all vote for anyone who hasn't voted yet Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user