Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
15-06-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
It has been said that, "He whoever smelteth it, dealteth it.
Also, "The smeller is the feller."

These are the people we ought to watch out for!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Vote: nay
16-06-2012, 03:37 AM
can i still change my vote opinion? i would like to, after the latest discussion

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-06-2012, 05:19 AM
(15-06-2012 07:49 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Current suspects for creating fear/paranoia without grounds: Kineo, bemore
At the risk of sounding "defensive" Id like to know exactly what I could of said that can be translated to meaning me spreading fear and paranoia Huh

So far Deep it looks like just you who is the most active in dishing out accusations....... wether you are innocent or not you are stirring the pot....... I was just stating truths.

I will say what I said last game....... if you think im guilty then hang me....... ive got nothing to hide and everything to gain from death (my innocence and entry into heaven)

Ive also been talking straight.... ive not been hiding behind roleplay.

So I will stick to my action on wanting to crucify somebody (as part of the game) and I also stick to my vote.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Vote: DeepThought

Your up to something deep and I know it...
16-06-2012, 08:12 AM
[Earmufs, can you please gather up all the votes and tell us how much time we have to vote, I think I have something, but need more time to investigate it all... Thank you.]

Brothers and sisters, you are still fighting? What is this number manipulation I keep hearing about, are you seriously going to use that as your proof? How scientific of you. I really think something is wrong with Deep, can he be a mathematician or something that bad, physicist even? I'm scared of him, but the Lord shall give me strength to fight him and others like him.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
16-06-2012, 08:36 AM
atothetheist - (leela, bemore) - 2
no crucifixion - (deep, filox, ladyjane) - 3
deep - (magoo) - 1
bemore - (atothethiest) - 1
ladyjane - (grasyknoll) - 1
leela - (TBD) - 1
carlo - (itsacow, kineo) - 2

Leela, yes you can change beardeddude has changed 4 times.

You have until 7pm my time, (currently 2:30am) to make up your minds.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-06-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2012 10:00 AM by DeepThought.)
(16-06-2012 05:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 07:49 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Current suspects for creating fear/paranoia without grounds: Kineo, bemore
At the risk of sounding "defensive" Id like to know exactly what I could of said that can be translated to meaning me spreading fear and paranoia Huh

So far Deep it looks like just you who is the most active in dishing out accusations....... wether you are innocent or not you are stirring the pot....... I was just stating truths.

I will say what I said last game....... if you think im guilty then hang me....... ive got nothing to hide and everything to gain from death (my innocence and entry into heaven)

Ive also been talking straight.... ive not been hiding behind roleplay.

So I will stick to my action on wanting to crucify somebody (as part of the game) and I also stick to my vote.

I was only claiming suspicion. Not personal.

The lack of atheistic killing last night - in my eyes gives us the advantage. We have at least 2 roles that can be used to investigate. Every night that atheists don't kill is good for us. I don't see any possible benefit they could gain by not killing.
We get to narrow down our list of suspects at no cost to us.

Crucifying a random person in this particular situation is unwise.

(16-06-2012 06:41 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Vote: DeepThought

Your up to something deep and I know it...
Rolleyes
I suppose in the time you spent as my team mate you saw things... Now you are scarred for life! Big Grin

Yeah you got me. I'm up to winning the game by encouraging wise decisions that will help eliminate the atheists which will also make it even harder to win any future games for anyone playing as a villain. Funny, cos you expect me to use the same strategies each time. Scared?

You should be if you are an atheist! Wink

I'd be keeping an eye on the girly man... If he's working for the atheists it could mean trouble. He's been awfully quiet.. almost brooding... Like a stalker at night time waiting for the right moment to pounce.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
16-06-2012, 10:50 AM
(16-06-2012 08:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  atothetheist - (leela, bemore) - 2
no crucifixion - (deep, filox, ladyjane) - 3
deep - (magoo) - 1
bemore - (atothethiest) - 1
ladyjane - (grasyknoll) - 1
leela - (TBD) - 1
carlo - (itsacow, kineo) - 2

Leela, yes you can change beardeddude has changed 4 times.

You have until 7pm my time, (currently 2:30am) to make up your minds.
So carlo, Erx and GM have not voted yet..?

Carlo already has two votes so I'll move my vote to him based on current votes and his inactivity.

Vote change: CARLO
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-06-2012, 11:55 AM
I've been spending time being quiet before the Lord in order to hear His still voice in the silence, much as the prophet Elijah did in my devotional reading this morning.
The Lord revealed that we must be cunning and we must be vigilant, but to crucify prematurely makes us no better than the Jews who are Jesus Killers.

Today: no vote.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel