Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
18-06-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Yes atheists. Stop being the little pacifists you are and grow a pair so ya can get to the killin'!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2012, 01:39 PM
(18-06-2012 01:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Yes atheists. Stop being the little pacifists you are and grow a pair so ya can get to the killin'!
Sir! You need to calm down, sir! Please calm down!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-06-2012, 01:43 PM
(18-06-2012 01:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Yes atheists. Stop being the little pacifists you are and grow a pair so ya can get to the killin'!
You sound quite fearless Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-06-2012, 02:03 PM
(18-06-2012 01:39 PM)Leela Wrote:  
Sir! You need to calm down, sir! Please calm down!
Leela, we need to pray for Carlo. He seems too eager for there to be bloodshed. I'm not opposed to using violence in the name of the Kingdom of God, but killing for the sake of killing? It seems to me only atheists would propose such a thing. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-06-2012, 02:05 PM

I suppose it really does take a sizable amount of testicular fortitude to utter the phrase "Praise the Lord and pass the rattlesnakes" and mean it.

Bunch of atheist pansies.
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
18-06-2012, 03:30 PM
(18-06-2012 02:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Leela, we need to pray for Carlo. He seems too eager for there to be bloodshed. I'm not opposed to using violence in the name of the Kingdom of God, but killing for the sake of killing? It seems to me only atheists would propose such a thing. Confused
I aggree, brother. Let's pray for the poor soul!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
18-06-2012, 03:32 PM
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Will somebody wake me up when somebody is murdered......... unless that person turns out to be me (then no amount of shaking will wake me up)....... if this is the case then I would like this played at my funeral/wake.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Im waiting on one person as always.
Every time everyone gets their action in really quick and then Im left waiting on only one person.
The thing is, its a different person each time.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-06-2012, 04:24 PM
(18-06-2012 03:32 PM)bemore Wrote:  ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Will somebody wake me up when somebody is murdered......... unless that person turns out to be me (then no amount of shaking will wake me up)....... if this is the case then I would like this played at my funeral/wake.

When the Lord takes me home, I wish for only Amy Grant music to be played at my funeral.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-06-2012, 04:25 PM
(18-06-2012 04:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Im waiting on one person as always.
Every time everyone gets their action in really quick and then Im left waiting on only one person.
The thing is, its a different person each time.
Dont think ive actually thanked you for all the time it takes to set this up......... Must make a note to remind myself to thank you.

ha ha not really.

Thanks Smile

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.