Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
18-06-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(18-06-2012 11:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-06-2012 11:36 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Moo?

moo.
MOO!

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2012, 11:50 PM
nevermind

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Hahahaha... 3 deaths in one night, now this was fun. Ha, what do you say, am I the shit, or what? Oh, sorry, I am not, but I was. Smile

Actually, I think the people don't know I'm dead, since I am cloaked, so nobody sees my dead body and my wheelchair...

Big Grin

Stop bumping into my dead body!!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-06-2012, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 12:19 AM by GirlyMan.)
Okay, so now apparently I've been deconverted by the scum-suckling atheists. It wasn't hard. Can we all just get along?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
19-06-2012, 12:33 AM
(19-06-2012 12:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Okay, so now apparently I've been deconverted by the scum-suckling atheists. It wasn't hard. Can we all just get along?

If he made that same speech today it would sound like

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 12:40 AM by Erxomai.)
(11-06-2012 08:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
NIGHT PHASE #2

"Forgive me father for I am about to sin". Agent 47, a Catholic hitman (from the movie/video game series Hitman) knelled, bowed head in prayer. His victim, a poor diseased man in a wheelchair rolled slowly down the street. Agent 47 screwed the suppressor onto his beretta and stepped out of the bushes following closely behind the wheelchair. A computer made voice came from the wheel chair "why are you following me". The wheelchair came to a stop.
"I have come to do the lords work, I have come put an end to your Atheist ways.. Hawkings.. Your wheelchair may fool the simple people of this town but it does not fool me" Agent 47 says as he raises the pistol to the back of Hawkings head.
The computer voice speaks again, "Save lives? You are to late I am afraid, one less theist sleeps tonight. And even if I fall our numbers are many and our work will continue, you can't stop us all you god damn dirty theists, we will feast until there is nothing left to feast upon "
*BANG*
A 9mm beretta round enters Hawkings head and comes clean out the front through his left eye, brain entrails spew out onto the footpath.
"To late? Is it possible.."
Agent 47 rushes down the street, following a small trail of wheelchair oil that was dripping from Hawkings wheelchair. It stops outside Brian's (From Monty Python Life of Brian) house.
Agent 47 approaches carefully, the door is unlocked so he enters. He walks through to the living room where he is immediately shocked by what he sees. Bones of a baby lay on a table next to a half empty bottle of BBQ sauce.
Agent 47 continues through the master bedroom. On the walls written in blood "THERES NO STOPPING THEM, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!". A man with cut wrists lay dead against the wall.
With that Agent 47 starts to cough, he coughs harder as blood starts to be coughed up. He rushes outside but it is too late, he collapses to his knees as the pain overwhelms him. He feels his insides start to digest themselves as he starts to die a horrific painful death.

Filox have been killed
Deepthought have been killed
Kineo have been killed

DAY PHASE #3 6 votes to lynch.
Eloi, Eloi, lama Sabbacthani.
My God, My God, why have you forsaken our town? So much death. So much mayhem. But out of tragedy comes truth. Every thorn has it's rose. Every sad, sad song has a cowboy. Just like every night has it's dawn. The from the thorns of death and vile murder tonight, we learn so much truth that we need in order to act upon the very difficult decisions we will need to make today. And trials there will be, my Brother's and Sisters. Villainy and General Not-So-Nice-ness will not stand in our town.

To sum what we now know, through the holy vision of GirlyMan that The Cow was at Deep's house.
It seems that Deep was an atheist eating <shudder>baby bbq ribs!</shudder> but we KNOW that Brian/Deep was just a hated townie, but townie nonetheless. I knew him to be prickly to be around, but Deep loved the Lord, Praise be to His name. Itsacow apparently was trying to set up Deep's house to look like Deep is an atheist. Deep caught him, a struggle ensued and the atheist killed Deep. Then when Agent 47/Kineo confronted the vile Filox/Stephen Hawking, Hawking must have distracted him with his funky wheelchair sounding voice and shot a poison dart at Agent 47. By the time Agent 47 saw the death scene caused by itsacow, the poison took effect and he died.

One barbaric villain slain by the Lord's Servant, our esteemed brother Kineo who was killed in return by the same villain.
One saintly (yet hated) Brother in the Lord who was called by Filox's comrade, perhaps even Leader, the villainous Cow!
One barbaric villain revealed by GirlyMan's testimony and needs to be dealt with in a most ghastly manner.

EDIT:
Only, as I write this, Girly is boldly flaunting his transmogrification into a Satan Loving Baby Eater so we can only assume he has said he saw itsacow go to Deep's.

Itsacow, I beg you to forgive me, Brother, for placing such an unjustified dark cloud over your head. I can only be glad I didn't come right out and ask for your execution! Obviously GirlyMan has become JezebelMan and we must vote to crucify her/him at once!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Consider Who to vote for........................Why would he flaunt something like that?

Vote:GirlyMan...... Maybe subject to change.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-06-2012, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 12:50 AM by itsacow.)
What is with the country music reference? Erxomai, if I went there to frame deep, why would I kill him? It would not help "my cause" in the least. Also, the assasin was returning home as he was getting shot.

Under Repair.
19-06-2012, 12:47 AM
(19-06-2012 12:45 AM)itsacow Wrote:  Eh, carlo must be dead.
Vote: Atothetheist
What support can you lend, Brother?

~Izel
19-06-2012, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 12:55 AM by Atothetheist.)
Vote change

Vote:Bemore

Because there is something about him....l

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post