RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Umm.. guys.. I changed my post.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2012, 12:52 AM
(19-06-2012 12:48 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 12:45 AM)itsacow Wrote:  Eh, carlo must be dead.
Vote: Atothetheist
Why? I am only acting on what the atheist said. He admitted it himself!
Oh! Wait, wait! What if itsacow is really an atheist, he saw Girly watching him and he somehow converted Girly with his Atheist gun or whatever he used to deconvert Girly. In that case, We crucify The Cow for killing Deep and we crucify Girly for being such a pussy and giving up Jesus!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 12:52 AM
(19-06-2012 12:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Okay, so now apparently I've been deconverted by the scum-suckling atheists. It wasn't hard. Can we all just get along?

He admitted it.... Why?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Erxo, your claims are becoming wild and your reasoning is... odd.
Vote: Erxomai

Under Repair.
19-06-2012, 12:53 AM
nevermind

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
19-06-2012, 12:57 AM
For some reason.... I agree with itsacow...
It seems very unlikely you would come up with such theories.... If you were a true christian

Vote:Bemore

Because I can't bring myself to vote against one who seems to know the Lord so well...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-06-2012, 12:57 AM
(19-06-2012 12:45 AM)itsacow Wrote:  What is with the country music reference? Erxomai, if I went there to frame deep, why would I kill him? It would not help "my cause" in the least. Also, the assasin was returning home as he was getting shot.

This is what you missed by not being alive in the 80's.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Yea, the song was on GTA SA, So I heard the song a lot.. while butchering hookers...

Under Repair.
19-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Itsacow has no other excuse but to say, "I know you are but what am I?" Childish. I gave the information the Lord asked me to share. You are the only likely suspect for killing Deep. You left the bones so we would think the assassin kill Deep for being an atheist. Then when Girly saw you, he converted you. These are facts I present on behalf of the Spirit. The support you give to your accusation is to accuse me of being the first person to speak? Well excuse me for loving my Brothers and Sisters in this town and being heart broken that we lost 2 of our own tonight. If that's your evidence, then so be it. Atothetheist makes an interesting move, however in voting for Bemore. Why pray tell? Nothing in your post pointed to why Bemore should be implicated? Perhaps a move of an atheist to set up a Christian to serve your evil plans? Consider

I still say we get rid of Cow and Girly for the atheists they have been found to be by confession and by being in the wrong place at the right time to have killed Brother Deep.

~Izel
19-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Ok firstly.......... 3 DEATHS WTTFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!!

Talk about the quiet before the storm........ but there in a better place now, there with Jesus Angel
(apart from filox......he is chilling with the devil dude Evil_monster )

With death/action comes clues and so far this is what stands out to me...........
(18-06-2012 11:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  itsacow visited DeepThought during the night. ... just sayin'. Wink
Either GM is a watcher/cop or something or he is bluffing on his role, maybe in an attempt to set up itsacow???

(18-06-2012 11:36 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Moo?
The grass is always greener on the other side. And Tastier.
Sounds a bit cryptic to me that does????

(19-06-2012 12:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Okay, so now apparently I've been deconverted by the scum-suckling atheists. It wasn't hard. Can we all just get along?
Is this an admittance GM???? Caus it sounds like one my friend and im afraid im gonna have to vote for you now unless you can manage to change my mind otherwise.

(19-06-2012 12:48 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Vote change

Vote:Bemore

Because there is something about him....l
You need to lay off the weed my friend........... its making you para Confused

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.