Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
19-06-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Hang me if you want....... its like I said before and last game........ you will be the ones losing out, not me Drinking Beverage

I dont think my death will be looked upon kindly......... thats all im willing to say at this stage.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2012, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 02:31 PM by Erxomai.)
(19-06-2012 01:27 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Bemore is up to something! He seems suspicious. Anyone else agree?

Vote: Bemore

He is suspicious of me which makes me suspicious of him!

But then I'm also highly suspicious of people who think that I pray too much. Pray too much?? How can any good Christian pray too much? Something smells around here.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I feel like giving up Sad There is just so many people that could be atheists, and I can't really see a clear sign from anybody.
19-06-2012, 03:55 PM
(19-06-2012 03:50 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I feel like giving up Sad There is just so many people that could be atheists, and I can't really see a clear sign from anybody.
You have an advantage over us all.......... you have been mafia before.

Are people willing to share any of there night actions (obv without endangering themselves)???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-06-2012, 03:57 PM
(19-06-2012 02:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  He is suspicious of me which makes me suspicious of him!
Im actually suspicious of everybody Dodgy

I have two people who I have my eye on......... One of them is you Laughat

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-06-2012, 04:29 PM
K, going out on a limb here, I suspect I'd go fairly quickly in this game (maybe! We'll see!).

I can role block every other night. The first night I chose Erxomai.

I suspect Erxomai because nothing happened the first night, and the change to role block made me suspect that Erx had an action (a killing?) that didn't happen. I didn't say the second day because I didn't want to be a target and it seemed safer to stay put, but with three theist gone it looks like things can happen quickly and we need to get the atheist's out of town.

I'm hoping other will come forward with their roles now because that'll make it harder for atheists to choose.

I vote: Erxomai.

And does girlyman's post mean he is now an atheist and admits it? hmmm.
19-06-2012, 04:42 PM
(19-06-2012 04:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm hoping other will come forward with their roles now because that'll make it harder for atheists to choose.
Or it could possibly make it easier for you to pick us off Dodgy

EDIT: And how can we believe your role????

You could be setting Erx up....... you and magoo have both voted for him yet given no decent enough reason...... Im not defending the guy, just wondering how you come to these conclusions???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-06-2012, 04:44 PM
(19-06-2012 04:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 04:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm hoping other will come forward with their roles now because that'll make it harder for atheists to choose.
Or it could possibly make it easier for you to pick us off Dodgy
No, I'm a huge target now and put myself out there. But whatevs. I die and that's one less christian.
19-06-2012, 04:59 PM
(19-06-2012 04:44 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 04:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  Or it could possibly make it easier for you to pick us off Dodgy
No, I'm a huge target now and put myself out there. But whatevs. I die and that's one less christian.
I can back her up. I am a Angel. The first night I chose to guard over her... I witnessed theBeareddude try to target her... for unknown reasons.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-06-2012, 05:00 PM
(19-06-2012 04:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 04:44 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No, I'm a huge target now and put myself out there. But whatevs. I die and that's one less christian.
I can back her up. I am a Angel. The first night I chose to guard over her... I witnessed theBeardeddude try to target her... for unknown reasons.

Vote Changed
Vote: Thebeardeddude.

If I die... you know who is responsible.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.