Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
19-06-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
I'd be settling down there folks, Erx would probably be up there on my list well he was there even before I died... Also remember the people who voted for carlo I mentioned earlier. I expect at least 2 names on that list. Filox killed me right? It kindof looked like a cult ritual suicide with baby eating... But the hawking's trail led to my house...

And I wonder who the poisoner targeted that will die tonight.

Good luck Smile

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2012, 05:29 PM
I now believe Atothetheist to be Christian and Bemore suspect. Instead of asking Erx to defend himself he put the blame right back on me. Hmmm.
19-06-2012, 05:30 PM
I also think we need to vote someone ASAP because this game seems to move a lot quicker with so many gone in a night.
19-06-2012, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 09:14 PM by Erxomai.)
God has called me to this peaceful community to be a Prayer Warrior. Through Intercessory Prayer It is possible to pray for those that I feel need God's protection. The first day I pointed the finger at LJ, hoping to draw someone out. I prayed for her protection. My prayers were answered that night. Notice i have not mentioned her name since, and she is still here.

The second night, I prayed for Filox, thinking him to be weak and easy prey (pardon the pun). My prayers are ineffective when the player I pray for is Mafia.

Unfortunately I cannot pray for myself or I would pray my brothers and sisters would discern that I am here to help against the insidious atheists in our midst.

And of course, now I have a big fat target on my back, but hoping there are other role-blockers to protect me, I share my services in this fight, openly soliciting prayer requests for those the community thinks I should pray for tonight.

EDIT: Now that I know my prayer stopped Bearded from killing LJ,

Vote: BeardedDude

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 06:34 PM
(19-06-2012 05:15 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'd be settling down there folks, Erx would probably be up there on my list well he was there even before I died... Also remember the people who voted for carlo I mentioned earlier. I expect at least 2 names on that list. Filox killed me right? It kindof looked like a cult ritual suicide with baby eating... But the hawking's trail led to my house...

And I wonder who the poisoner targeted that will die tonight.

Good luck Smile

Um, what voice do I hear from beyond the grave? I thought dead meant dead. Accuse away dead man. Don't get mad at me because I thought you were atheist and didn't pray for your protection.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-06-2012, 08:39 PM
(19-06-2012 04:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I can back her up. I am a Angel. The first night I chose to guard over her... I witnessed theBeareddude try to target her... for unknown reasons.

No Things aren't always as they seem... I recall thedude defending LJ after the first night. He may mot have been targeting her for something nefarious?
note the date --VVV
(15-06-2012 01:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  As of right now, I have reason to think LJ is not a damn dirty non-believer (in the game)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2012, 09:12 PM
How much time do we have?
19-06-2012, 09:16 PM
(19-06-2012 08:39 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 04:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I can back her up. I am a Angel. The first night I chose to guard over her... I witnessed theBeareddude try to target her... for unknown reasons.

No Things aren't always as they seem... I recall thedude defending LJ after the first night. He may mot have been targeting her for something nefarious?
note the date --VVV
(15-06-2012 01:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  As of right now, I have reason to think LJ is not a damn dirty non-believer (in the game)

True.

Then again it might also be true that he knew he was prayer blocked so had to defend her to make it look like he was doing something other than an assassination attempt.

~Izel
19-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
19-06-2012, 09:27 PM
(19-06-2012 09:18 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Consider

This is what drives me to prayer about this game. Anything can be true or false simultaneously. You're either right or I am. Until Godmuffs speaks to us again, we are both right. Confused It's like that philosopher dude who put a cat in a box and said it's simultaneously dead and alive at the same time! Both statements are true until you open the box.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post