Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
20-06-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
I'm on my mobile all day and it's hard for me to tally, anybody willing yo do a quick tally? I'm thinking of switching to girlyman. Or should I say guiltyman!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
20-06-2012, 11:36 AM
3 Erxomai
1 Girly
1 Bemore
2 bearded
I might be wrong. Ato has changes his vote a lot/

Under Repair.
20-06-2012, 11:37 AM
(20-06-2012 08:16 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sorry... Now I know Erxomai is innocent.

Leela has been a suspect ever since she suspected me.... Now that she voted for Erx, I am getting a strange feeling that it might not be him.
Your reasoning lacks any logic, mine doesn't if you read back.
You just want revenge on me, which is a very bad characteristic, that only those who lack god's moral would have. Nuff said.

@itsacow > ato changed his vote on me this time Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2012, 11:59 AM
(20-06-2012 10:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  I have pmed three different members asking there position on who they think is mafia......... I have pmed the two dead theists (kineo and Deepthought) obv I never pmed filox as i dont think he is going to tell me the truth and i have also pmed grassy knoll up to now.

Im only telling you caus I have just had a paranoid PM off grassy knoll thinking he is next and that he is going to reveal my pms unless I tell him Rolleyes

Unless you tell me... your role. I told you mine and then you got all stand offish...? I may need to send our exchange to a third party as a little "insurance policy" for my safety Confused

Two people here seemingly at random start making rumbles about you and then out of the blue, you PM me...? I figure "oh, this is where the murmurs about BM are from". I make a reach for verification and am told that the only other people you claim to have contacted are now DEAD. Damn right I'm paranoid!

Not paranoid enough to call you mafia tho :-)
20-06-2012, 12:02 PM
(20-06-2012 11:37 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 08:16 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sorry... Now I know Erxomai is innocent.

Leela has been a suspect ever since she suspected me.... Now that she voted for Erx, I am getting a strange feeling that it might not be him.
Your reasoning lacks any logic, mine doesn't if you read back.
You just want revenge on me, which is a very bad characteristic, that only those who lack god's moral would have. Nuff said.

@itsacow > ato changed his vote on me this time Big Grin

As mathew said, "Judge not, lest you be judged." and you judged me Dodgy

Prepare to be Judged for your sins.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
20-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the tally. I'll keep it at Erx unless the numbers switch to girly.
20-06-2012, 12:23 PM
May the Lord repay you atheists for your vile deeds stripe for stripe. Murderers all of you!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
20-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Just to make sure there is no confusion and to avoid any suspicion- I know nothing and told Bemore nothing in the PM. So no cheating here folks. Smile
20-06-2012, 12:52 PM
(20-06-2012 12:24 PM)kineo Wrote:  Just to make sure there is no confusion and to avoid any suspicion- I know nothing and told Bemore nothing in the PM. So no cheating here folks. Smile
I assumed it was before you died. Wait a minute ... your dead. I must be hearing voices?
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
20-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Fair warning atheists. I am praying for grassy knoll tonight. Your efforts will be blocked by the Spirit of God.

Now someone please investigate me or guard me because I'm definitely fair game. That's fine because I want to show my support to this community. I'm willing to draw fire if that means exposing the enemy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel