Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
20-06-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(20-06-2012 10:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  I have pmed three different members asking there position on who they think is mafia......... I have pmed the two dead theists (kineo and Deepthought) obv I never pmed filox as i dont think he is going to tell me the truth and i have also pmed grassy knoll up to now.

Im only telling you caus I have just had a paranoid PM off grassy knoll thinking he is next and that he is going to reveal my pms unless I tell him Rolleyes
No PMing dead people.

Dead people are dead, any information they have in regards to the game can no longer be used in the game and so PMing dead people for information is against the rules.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-06-2012, 09:32 PM
(20-06-2012 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dead people are dead, any information they have in regards to the game can no longer be used in the game and so PMing dead people for information is against the rules.

Yeah, fuck the rules.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-06-2012, 09:39 PM
PMing me shouldn't be an issue. I didn't have any 'special powers' and I don't have access to info anyone else has.

I have no way of knowing who the person pming me is. Could be a dirty atheist!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
20-06-2012, 09:39 PM
(20-06-2012 09:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dead people are dead, any information they have in regards to the game can no longer be used in the game and so PMing dead people for information is against the rules.

Yeah, fuck the rules.
Brethren and Sistren, do any among you have the power to discern spirits? I suspect from Brother Girly's recent behavior, he may have become possessed by a demon. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-06-2012, 09:45 PM
(20-06-2012 09:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 09:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, fuck the rules.
Brethren and Sistren, do any among you have the power to discern spirits? I suspect from Brother Girly's recent behavior, he may have become possessed by a demon. Consider

Are you trained in exorcism, HellboundPreacher? ... Cause I think I might need it.

20-06-2012, 09:47 PM
It is written that the meek shall inherit the earth.
Why do I get the feeling the atheists are just hanging back and laughing as we commit the sins of gossiping and backbiting one another? Oh God, forgive us for we know not what we do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
20-06-2012, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 10:12 PM by itsacow.)
You have to remember, friend grassy, that god already knows what we will do. So we are merely doing what we were destined to do.

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
20-06-2012, 10:11 PM
(20-06-2012 10:08 PM)itsacow Wrote:  You have to remember, friend grassy, that god has already knows what we will do. So we are merely doing what we were destined to do.

Praise be sweet baby Jebus.

20-06-2012, 10:18 PM
(20-06-2012 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 09:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brethren and Sistren, do any among you have the power to discern spirits? I suspect from Brother Girly's recent behavior, he may have become possessed by a demon. Consider

Are you trained in exorcism, HellboundPreacher? ... Cause I think I might need it.

My friends, wherever two or three are gathered in the name of Earmuffs, He will hear our prayers and answer us. It is only by the name of Muffs that a demon must do what it is commanded!

Demon in Girly, in the name of our holy almighty Earmuffs and by the power of Grayskull: name thyself to us and reveal thy dark lord's purposes in our town. You are bound and commanded to answer us!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-06-2012, 10:24 PM
(20-06-2012 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 09:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brethren and Sistren, do any among you have the power to discern spirits? I suspect from Brother Girly's recent behavior, he may have become possessed by a demon. Consider

Ohhhh. So one of the atheists has the power of the Hitch slap? Is this what happened to deep causing him to partake the sacrament of baby flesh thus inducing self mutilating contrition?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user