Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
20-06-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(20-06-2012 10:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are you trained in exorcism, HellboundPreacher? ... Cause I think I might need it.

My friends, wherever two or three are gathered in the name of Earmuffs, He will hear our prayers and answer us. It is only by the name of Muffs that a demon must do what it is commanded!

Demon in Girly, in the name of our holy almighty Earmuffs and by the power of Grayskull: name thyself to us and reveal thy dark lord's purposes in our town. You are bound and commanded to answer us!
You're a shitty exorcist, Hellbound.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 10:38 PM
He was a preacher(a hellbound one, at that), not an exorcist. He also did not hit you with the bible enough.

Under Repair.
[+] 3 users Like itsacow's post
20-06-2012, 10:49 PM
(20-06-2012 10:38 PM)itsacow Wrote:  He was a preacher(a hellbound one, at that), not an exorcist. He also did not hit you with the bible enough.

I am a little rusty. It's been some time since I was last at an exorcism. Creepy Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-06-2012, 11:16 PM
(20-06-2012 11:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm on my mobile all day and it's hard for me to tally, anybody willing yo do a quick tally?

You're mobile too? I can usually see other mobile users with the little phone demarcation at the bottom border of the posts on the mobile format. I guess it's a bit off topic but may I ask what kind of setup you use?

I'm a DROID X man myself. How about you Erx? I see you're mobile. Any other mobile users in here?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2012, 11:17 PM
(20-06-2012 10:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Demon in Girly, in the name of our holy almighty Earmuffs and by the power of Grayskull: name thyself to us and reveal thy dark lord's purposes in our town. You are bound and commanded to answer us!

I'm not admitting any debt to you for that Hellbound. ... But I will name myself. I am Bob motherfuckers. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-06-2012, 11:19 PM
(20-06-2012 11:16 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 11:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm on my mobile all day and it's hard for me to tally, anybody willing yo do a quick tally?

You're mobile too? I can usually see other mobile users with the little phone demarcation at the bottom border of the posts on the mobile format. I guess it's a bit off topic but may I ask what kind of setup you use?

I'm a DROID X man myself. How about you Erx? I see you're mobile. Any other mobile users in here?

Yup. I'm on a snooty phone at the moment.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-06-2012, 11:30 PM
(20-06-2012 11:16 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  

I'm on an iPhone and I don't use the mobile version of TTA, it's too limited. But I can't open multiple tabs and it's super slow so tallying was harder.
20-06-2012, 11:35 PM
(20-06-2012 11:30 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 11:16 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  You're mobile too? I can usually see other mobile users with the little phone demarcation at the bottom border of the posts on the mobile format. I guess it's a bit off topic but may I ask what kind of setup you use?

I'm on an iPhone and I don't use the mobile version of TTA, it's too limited. But I can't open multiple tabs and it's super slow so tallying was harder.

That's what she said.

~Izel
20-06-2012, 11:36 PM
PMing is not in the commandments as a rule breaker. Undecided Huh

What does it matter, them atheists are just gonna burn in HELL anyway!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
20-06-2012, 11:37 PM
(20-06-2012 11:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 11:30 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'm on an iPhone and I don't use the mobile version of TTA, it's too limited. But I can't open multiple tabs and it's super slow so tallying was harder.

That's what she said.
WTF? You are too far gone my friend, I don't even get the sexual innuendo... Huh

ETA: And I'm assuming that's what you were doing... safe assumption, right?