Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
21-06-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(21-06-2012 01:07 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 12:44 PM)Leela Wrote:  thanks Erxomai Smile
This was a fair statement and therefore I am pulling back my vote from you and giving it to Magoo instead, because only evil atheists could react like that when being lolled at. Atheists always take themselves much too important.

vote: magoo
Noooo we were one away!

I'm changing my vote to girlyman
Vote: girlyman
I've kind of forgotten what we're even voting on.
But whoever I voted for before, I am also changing mine:
Vote: GirlyMan

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Im getting a bit bored of this game now that the day/night periods last about 37 years each Sad

Maybe one day my great, great, great, great grandchildren will actually complete the game.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
21-06-2012, 02:21 PM
(21-06-2012 02:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  Im getting a bit bored of this game now that the day/night periods last about 37 years each Sad

Maybe one day my great, great, great, great grandchildren will actually complete the game.
Agreed. Day's need to be shortened.
21-06-2012, 02:29 PM
ah ok, if everyone votes girly, I am voting him too

vote: girlyman

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 03:33 PM
GirlyMan does seem suspicious, but so does everyone. But since lots of people are voting for him, well I suppose it's a reasonable guess.

Vote: Girlyman
21-06-2012, 03:41 PM
You guys... Are making the biggest mistake of your lives voting for GirlyMan.... First of all, why would he admit to his crimes?..... It could be a trap.... He might have a suicide activity to kill all of those who voted for him!

I still hold faith that Erxomai is the heathen.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-06-2012, 04:06 PM
I agree a2. Statistically speaking if we are all guessing here it's more likely we're not gonna make a winning bet. If someone knows something about girlyman then say it and let the chips fall where they may. I think lynching anyone who is innocent is too costly at this stage of the game. The theists strength is our numbers while atheists have the better intelligence. Oh the irony...

My vote for Carlo is just to get him to say or do SOMETHING
21-06-2012, 04:14 PM
(21-06-2012 04:06 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I agree a2. Statistically speaking if we are all guessing here it's more likely we're not gonna make a winning bet. If someone knows something about girlyman then say it and let the chips fall where they may. I think lynching anyone who is innocent is too costly at this stage of the game. The theists strength is our numbers while atheists have the better intelligence. Oh the irony...

My vote for Carlo is just to get him to say or do SOMETHING
Hmmm, I'm voting for GM because he admitted to switching sides, but your reason is to make someone do a dance?

I'm suspicious of both you and Erx, possibly Bemore and Leela. Now to find the combo... which ones.
21-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Well, I think gm has the votes now.
I guess we'll soon find out ...if nightfall ever comes?
21-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Oh my god a2thetheist is an atheist! It is so obvious! He is clearly an atheist because he is defending GirlyMan, because he doesn't want his team mate to be lynched. And grassy knoll is doing it as well! Seems like Girly, A2 and Grassy are atheists!

Vote 1. Girly
2. A2
3. Grassy
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post