Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
21-06-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Ok. I think im bored enough to do this now.

My character is Robert Langdon from the Da Vinci code movie. I can investigate the death of any one person at a time and get clues about it. Look at my older posts to verify my role playing.

Tonight I plan to see what I can find about Kineo's death. If you want to give me support in some way then please do and maybe I'll see you guys the day after.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
21-06-2012, 06:14 PM
(21-06-2012 05:30 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Oh my god a2thetheist is an atheist! It is so obvious! He is clearly an atheist because he is defending GirlyMan, because he doesn't want his team mate to be lynched. And grassy knoll is doing it as well! Seems like Girly, A2 and Grassy are atheists!

Vote 1. Girly
2. A2
3. Grassy
Son, you need to chill te fuck out. All I was doing was pointing, and making a conclusion on what I thought GirlyMan was doing. If you want to kill him, go ahead. No skin off my bones. Just think for one second...why would he admit to being an atheist? And if he is... What does he have planning?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
What is it with this round that is making it boring? Is it the Chrisitan-Atheist theme, or is it just we have played it for too long and we have burnt up the fun of the game?
Lol, Magoo.
Hey, I agree with you!
Except I have a vibe that Professor Langdon might be telling the truth. Oh! Too many details and so many suspicious looking Brethren and Sistrens. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Bunch o' fucking women who can't make up their damn minds. I couldn't give less of a shit if you off me 'cause then I get to meet my Sweet Baby Jebus in heaven. I'm bringing Mumbo Sauce.

Drooling

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
21-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I think GM was bored before he started and that's why he told the truth right away. Seems his style. No mystery there.

I'm moses, I have a dual role- I can protect and role block. I side with THEIST.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
21-06-2012, 06:30 PM
(21-06-2012 06:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lol, Magoo.

Are you going to say that everytime I post...?

LOL ERXOMAI
[+] 3 users Like Magoo's post
21-06-2012, 06:47 PM
(21-06-2012 06:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bunch o' fucking women who can't make up their damn minds. I couldn't give less of a shit if you off me 'cause then I get to meet my Sweet Baby Jebus in heaven. I'm bringing Mumbo Sauce.

Drooling
Drooling Drooling Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Well they need to be long because it takes you people so fucking long to decide on a person to lynch.

If everyone is claiming then someone needs to make a list or something of what people claim to be.
Then maybe sort out what ones seem legit and what ones seem fake. Then you can pressure others who haven't claimed to claim and then you get a good picture of who's who. Then just vote to lynch the ones that seem so far out it they must be lying, because I assure you that there will be 2-3-4 that are lying and wont fit.
Even if people just give character names, remember I said there are XXX amount of real life people, XXX amount of movies characters, etc.. If theists claim quick then it puts atheists in a corner having to come up with people real quick and if all say real people have been picked and all bible characters have been picked then they are forced to pick movie characters or whatever.
Typically the far out roles, or the roles that could be either atheist or theist, or "convenient" such as maybe inventor (which would explain if he is spotted visiting someone and that person dies or whatever) are mafia lying.

Just you're all voting on who votes for you. There's no logic in it, you need to gather all the facts and then make a vote.
Plus, look how people vote. Remember, if everyone is really quick to vote off one person, typically that person might be townie because the mafia have joined and are happy to go with the flow to vote that person off. If there is a trend to voting someone and there is 1 or 2 people defending that person, you're probably voting for a mafia.

Think people.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2012, 08:41 PM
(21-06-2012 08:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well they need to be long because it takes you people so fucking long to decide on a person to lynch.

If everyone is claiming then someone needs to make a list or something of what people claim to be.
Then maybe sort out what ones seem legit and what ones seem fake. Then you can pressure others who haven't claimed to claim and then you get a good picture of who's who. Then just vote to lynch the ones that seem so far out it they must be lying, because I assure you that there will be 2-3-4 that are lying and wont fit.
Even if people just give character names, remember I said there are XXX amount of real life people, XXX amount of movies characters, etc.. If theists claim quick then it puts atheists in a corner having to come up with people real quick and if all say real people have been picked and all bible characters have been picked then they are forced to pick movie characters or whatever.
Typically the far out roles, or the roles that could be either atheist or theist, or "convenient" such as maybe inventor (which would explain if he is spotted visiting someone and that person dies or whatever) are mafia lying.

Just you're all voting on who votes for you. There's no logic in it, you need to gather all the facts and then make a vote.
Plus, look how people vote. Remember, if everyone is really quick to vote off one person, typically that person might be townie because the mafia have joined and are happy to go with the flow to vote that person off. If there is a trend to voting someone and there is 1 or 2 people defending that person, you're probably voting for a mafia.

Think people.
Ok, so how much more voting needs to take place today?

~Izel