Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
22-06-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(22-06-2012 09:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-06-2012 09:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well, it's always disappointing to find one hasn't killed an atheist, but a JW is almost as bad, so I can't say I feel much remorse. But it is another loss for our side. May God protect us tonight. I will be in prayer about who I should be in intercessory prayer for tonight. If you have any suggestions, you can watch my tv show, The 700 Club. Just call the 800 # with your prayer request and I will pray for protection over the one God leads me too.
Erxomai. I know who the atheists are. My role has revealled two for me, but I need to survive this night to confirm it.

Your cause is noble, my son. Allow the Reverend Pat to pray for you that the Lord will protect you from the atheists before they call down God's wrath upon our country because of all the homosexuals.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2012, 09:59 AM
(22-06-2012 09:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-06-2012 09:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erxomai. I know who the atheists are. My role has revealled two for me, but I need to survive this night to confirm it.

Your cause is noble, my son. Allow the Reverend Pat to pray for you that the Lord will protect you from the atheists before they call down God's wrath upon our country because of all the homosexuals.
It's night time. If you want to keep talking I suggest you two get a room Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2012, 10:00 AM
(22-06-2012 09:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erxomai. I know who the atheists are. My role has revealled two for me, but I need to survive this night to confirm it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQC8CKkhChO-FpDNUR9ID...q53yXBj-BE]

I would of kept that to myself my friend Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
22-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Aw crap. So GM was saying he switched sides as his character role in the game (Eve) and not as in literally, in the game. Clear as mud now.

Boo! Good night all! I think I know one of the atheist for sure now. I will speak after night, we'll see how it goes.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-06-2012, 03:53 PM
(22-06-2012 10:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Aw crap. So GM was saying he switched sides as his character role in the game (Eve) and not as in literally, in the game. Clear as mud now.

Boo! Good night all! I think I know one of the atheist for sure now. I will speak after night, we'll see how it goes.
Hold that thought............for the next four days.

Caus thats how long earmuffs is gonna be away for.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
22-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Oh thank the Lord. Being a theist is bad enough, but a Jehovah's Witness!?! Shocking I'd've had to off myself if you fuckers hadn't. ... But it's pretty nice here, Dad met me at the pearly gates and now we're heading over to see Gramma and Grampa a couple of clouds over.

(22-06-2012 10:31 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Aw crap. So GM was saying he switched sides as his character role in the game (Eve) and not as in literally, in the game. Clear as mud now.
wotthehell wotthehell , I told you I was converted. ... Stupid theists.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-06-2012, 05:21 PM
(22-06-2012 03:53 PM)bemore Wrote:  

Hold that thought............for the next four days.

Caus thats how long earmuffs is gonna be away for.
The weather has changed that.

2 more night actions required, good and fast people good work.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
22-06-2012, 05:24 PM
omg !!!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Come on people I wanna see who dies! Big Grin Hopefully not me though Sad
23-06-2012, 09:56 AM
It is now DAY PHASE #4

Remember!!! Dead people do not talk!!
Yes I am talking to you deepthought.