Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
23-06-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Aww shite another Christian dead Sad How many atheists are there?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 10:52 AM
(22-06-2012 09:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erxomai. I know who the atheists are. My role has revealled two for me, but I need to survive this night to confirm it.

Alright, lets hear it Unsure
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2012, 10:54 AM
(23-06-2012 10:52 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(22-06-2012 09:12 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Erxomai. I know who the atheists are. My role has revealled two for me, but I need to survive this night to confirm it.

Alright, lets hear it Unsure
Agreed. I prayed for your protection, now spill the beans. LJ's loss will be greatly felt and we cannot let her death be in vain. We must pray for discernment to discover who burned our Sister in the Lord. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-06-2012, 11:01 AM
I am also curious as to what A2 has to say with regards to investigations.

Also I wonder about the atheists tactics...... I would of thought A2 would of been public enemy number 1 after what he said Consider

Unless he is an atheist and he is gonna try and set one of us up Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I think if A2 tells us about his investigations, I will assume he is atheist, or he is very stupid. Announcing that kind of information is basically asking for the atheists to kill you.

Is there 3 atheists like last time? How many are there?
23-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I am guessing 4. Though Erxomai still seems suspicous. His story.. makes too much sense.

Under Repair.
23-06-2012, 03:24 PM
(23-06-2012 02:24 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I am guessing 4. Though Erxomai still seems suspicous. His story.. makes too much sense.
True...never trust anyone who makes sense. No

My guess from the hints that our Lord Muffs has dropped is there were 4 at the beginning of the game. But we don't know if that's exact. He also said their could be 3 or more. If we're not careful, we are soon going to lose our numerical advantage. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-06-2012, 03:27 PM
(23-06-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 02:24 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I am guessing 4. Though Erxomai still seems suspicous. His story.. makes too much sense.
True...never trust anyone who makes sense. No

My guess from the hints that our Lord Muffs has dropped is there were 4 at the beginning of the game. But we don't know if that's exact. He also said their could be 3 or more. If we're not careful, we are soon going to lose our numerical advantage. Confused
I have indeed confirmed who they are.

Vote: Erxomai.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-06-2012, 03:29 PM
(23-06-2012 11:01 AM)bemore Wrote:  I am also curious as to what A2 has to say with regards to investigations.

Also I wonder about the atheists tactics...... I would of thought A2 would of been public enemy number 1 after what he said Consider

Unless he is an atheist and he is gonna try and set one of us up Dodgy
I had all the 700 Club viewers praying for Brother A2 so it's possible he was targeted and I thwarted his assassin.

Do we know from the rules if the atheists have any limitations on the number of actions they can do? We know they can kill at least 2 people in a night, but why was only 1 killed last night and why was LJ targeted over someone else?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-06-2012, 04:22 PM
... I am too scared to talk now...

But I will say so much. I can at least clean myself and Erxomai.
I used to be Satan and last night I posessed Erxomai who was also being targeted by the Exorcist. So I was exorcised (or whatever you call that) and luckily didn't die but now I work for the Lord our savior.

What now?
If there is still another demon out there...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user