Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
23-06-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
Thank you Leela. You were one of those that was confirmed to be an atheist. Now that I have sucessfully drawn you out.

Vote: Magoo.
For lying to me you bastard.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 04:32 PM
(23-06-2012 03:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 03:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  True...never trust anyone who makes sense. No

My guess from the hints that our Lord Muffs has dropped is there were 4 at the beginning of the game. But we don't know if that's exact. He also said their could be 3 or more. If we're not careful, we are soon going to lose our numerical advantage. Confused
I have indeed confirmed who they are.

Vote: Erxomai.
Wait, what? What confirmation? As Leela said, I have a pretty darn good ally. Plus all my 700 Club members can vouch for seeing me on TV praying for you!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-06-2012, 04:33 PM
(23-06-2012 03:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have indeed confirmed who they are.

So you ask for his protection one day and try to lynch him the next day? Dude, that don't look good.

I thought you were praying for me last night Erx ...who all have you prayed for so far?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2012, 04:43 PM
(23-06-2012 04:33 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 03:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have indeed confirmed who they are.

So you ask for his protection one day and try to lynch him the next day? Dude, that don't look good.

I thought you were praying for me last night Erx ...who all have you prayed for so far?
I switched from you to A2 because he seemed to be a bigger target. You were going to investigate Kineo, which seemed like it would lead back to Filox, or maybe even itsacow, so I didn't see you as holding the biggest threat to protect. A2 said he knew 2 names so I feared he would be the biggest target so I prayed for his protection. It seems to have worked, or it only worked because he's an Atheist and had someone else do his work for him.

I am uncomfortable with his accusation of Leela. She admits to trying to possess me last night, but she was exorcised and so seems to be working with us now. Since I KNOW A2 is wrong about me, and I THINK Leela is telling the truth about being exorcised into a Theist, then I KNOW A2 is wrong about both claims. That could either be because made a mistake or he is trying to make us look bad somehow. Although with that said, It makes me look like I'm standing up for Leela because she is my teammate. Well, the truth is, I'm standing up for Leela because she was unable to possess a prayer warrior and became converted to our side. She wins if the Theists win so we need to keep her alive. A2 is either hoping to fool us or has somehow been given misinformation by the atheists. Aaargggh! So many variables to ponder through!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-06-2012, 04:43 PM
ok, so before I die next night:

I know that itsacow is a jehova's witness because I posessed him while he was selling the watchtower (during the first night, when noone died)
I assume atothetheist is really an exorcist because I posessed him while he was watching bemore one night. As bemore did nothing that night, I assume he is an atheist because theists would be praying.
I know that Erxomai is a christian because I posessed him last night.
And I know that I am now a Christian because I have been exorcised (keeping that word now, i like it).

I think we might wanna think about getting itsacow out of the way as he, as a Jehova's witness, worships the Lord our savior in the wrong ways!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
23-06-2012, 04:55 PM
The first night I prayed over LJ. She was visited by BeardedDude which is why I think he's likely Atheist. Plus he seems to like science and even fossils quite a lot so I bet he even favors Charles Dickens' Original Species, the book about his evolution theory.
I do hope someone visited him last night. If anything suspicious occurred I'm willing to pin LJ's death on him. I mean, he already may have tried once before. Confused

The the second night I prayed for Filox because I was convinced Deep was an atheist since he so vehemently targeted Filox. Fortunately for our side, my prayer didn't affect God's enemy so Agent 47 was able to put him down as they exchanged death blows.

Last night I prayed for A2, but I'm kicking myself for not praying for LJ again. I figured Bearded would move on and leave her alone. He must have figured we would figure that.

We still have a very quiet Carlo. Several people have been suspicious. I'm not sure except for his silence. Otherwise I don't have any evidence to present.

Grassy knows more than he's letting on. That's the only thing I can gather from him. Oh, he and Bemore both make comments like they know things they aren't willing to share with us. I can't prove anything, but they seem warm and receptive to each other, like they feel comfortable working together. Something to watch. Especially Grassy...he even comes to us with a murderous roll of the Grassy Knoll Gunman. Confused

No vote yet...need hard data. Ok, folks? let us know what you did last night. I prayed for A2, Leela tried to possess me for her nefarious atheistic means and the Exorcist converted her to our side. I assume that makes all 3 of us Christians. A2 was safe after being prayed for, but his information is dubious. He could be half right and Magoo is atheist, but I don't get that vibe from him. He has a lot of fear in him which makes me think he fears the atheists will single him out.

I feel like I'm leaving out a few names, but I'm not going to go back and look. I'm waiting to hear from you Brothers and Sisters, what did you see last night?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-06-2012, 04:56 PM
(23-06-2012 04:43 PM)Leela Wrote:  ok, so before I die next night:

I know that itsacow is a jehova's witness because I posessed him while he was selling the watchtower (during the first night, when noone died)
I assume atothetheist is really an exorcist because I posessed him while he was watching bemore one night. As bemore did nothing that night, I assume he is an atheist because theists would be praying.
And I know that I am now a Christian because I have been exorcised (keeping that word now, i like it).

I think we might wanna think about getting itsacow out of the way as he, as a Jehova's witness, worships the Lord our savior in the wrong ways!
You are right Leela. I was trying to confirm that it was you, so I watched Erxomai last night. I saw you visit him. I knew for sure you were a demon, and when I saw you possess Erx, I though he had been turned into an atheist. My two have changed. IT is now one person.

23-06-2012, 05:03 PM
(23-06-2012 04:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

You are right Leela. I was trying to confirm that it was you, so I watched Erxomai last night. I saw you visit him. I knew for sure you were a demon, and when I saw you possess Erx, I though he had been turned into an atheist. My two have changed. IT is now one person.
I lied about my first power in order to draw a demon towards me. then when that didn't work, I had to use Erx.

23-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Quite the busy little succubus aren't you. I knew a girl like you in High School. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
23-06-2012, 05:19 PM
(23-06-2012 05:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 04:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You are right Leela. I was trying to confirm that it was you, so I watched Erxomai last night. I saw you visit him. I knew for sure you were a demon, and when I saw you possess Erx, I though he had been turned into an atheist. My two have changed. IT is now one person.
I lied about my first power in order to draw a demon towards me. then when that didn't work, I had to use Erx.
I should be mad at you for using me as bait, but since we were able to figure things out, I guess it was a good thing.

Still, you've greatly confused me today. First you say,Leela and I are atheists, but your vote is against Magoo. Strange.

What we do know is I prayed for you so you were safe. Then you as exorcist saved me from being controlled by Satan. Leela, are you willing to say who you wanted me to attack when you were in me, or shall we keep that quiet for now?

~Izel