Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
23-06-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(23-06-2012 05:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 05:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I lied about my first power in order to draw a demon towards me. then when that didn't work, I had to use Erx.
I should be mad at you for using me as bait, but since we were able to figure things out, I guess it was a good thing.

Still, you've greatly confused me today. First you say,Leela and I are atheists, but your vote is against Magoo. Strange.

What we do know is I prayed for you so you were safe. Then you as exorcist saved me from being controlled by Satan. Leela, are you willing to say who you wanted me to attack when you were in me, or shall we keep that quiet for now?
I vote for magoo because I during the second night, I was SUPPOSED to be watching him for Demons, but then I mysteriously got transferred to Bemore.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Stoopid burning bushes! This one didn't even talk to me. Blah! And now it's so dark....
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-06-2012, 05:27 PM
no problem, I don't stay quiet because chances are high that I die next night. So when I posessed Erxomai last night I wanted him to attack bemore. So I guess in that case he prayed for bemore.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2012, 05:33 PM
(23-06-2012 05:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 05:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I should be mad at you for using me as bait, but since we were able to figure things out, I guess it was a good thing.

Still, you've greatly confused me today. First you say,Leela and I are atheists, but your vote is against Magoo. Strange.

What we do know is I prayed for you so you were safe. Then you as exorcist saved me from being controlled by Satan. Leela, are you willing to say who you wanted me to attack when you were in me, or shall we keep that quiet for now?
I vote for magoo because I during the second night, I was SUPPOSED to be watching him for Demons, but then I mysteriously got transferred to Bemore.
Yikes, if you have a burning bush, you may want to talk it over with your doctor...or your landscaper. ;p

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-06-2012, 05:40 PM
(23-06-2012 05:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yikes, if you have a burning bush, you may want to talk it over with your doctor...or your landscaper. ;p
Ya, especially if it makes someone in town have to watch every other night... that's just weird.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-06-2012, 05:49 PM
You have it wrong about me leela......... I am a christian fanatic and I can roleblock and also have martyr (where I take one of you with me when I die)

On the first night I roleblocked Filox and either the second or third night (I havent got my messages off earmuff for reference) I blocked Erx and missed a night action.

I tried roleblocking you leela last night but nothing happened.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-06-2012, 05:53 PM
(19-06-2012 01:24 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Kineo was probably killed by another party.

I may be able to verify this. Who's got my back?
Do tell, Brother Grassy, what were you able to find out about the death of our protector, Agent 47?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-06-2012, 05:56 PM
bemore, it was not possible to roleblock me i suspect, because I was acting through other players... Still I am not 100% sure about you bemore, sorry. Although right now I am a bit fixated on magoo and LadyJane.... I have to do some thinking... itsacow, as a jehova's Witness should die as well in my eyes... but I don't know if they count as theists and therefore as worthwhile living.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
23-06-2012, 06:17 PM
(23-06-2012 05:56 PM)Leela Wrote:  bemore, it was not possible to roleblock me i suspect, because I was acting through other players... Still I am not 100% sure about you bemore, sorry. Although right now I am a bit fixated on magoo and LadyJane.... I have to do some thinking... itsacow, as a jehova's Witness should die as well in my eyes... but I don't know if they count as theists and therefore as worthwhile living.
Maybe its time magoo and ladyjane (plus all of the other players) revealed there actions Dodgy

I imagine itsacow is maybe like a survivor who wins with either the atheists or the theists like I did with my role in the last mafia game Huh

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-06-2012, 06:50 PM
(23-06-2012 05:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 01:24 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Kineo was probably killed by another party.

I may be able to verify this. Who's got my back?
Do tell, Brother Grassy, what were you able to find out about the death of our protector, Agent 47?

Well, in true Da Vinci code fashion my clues are clearly ambiguous right side up and precisely vague upside down.. Confused

I've got to figure out a way to run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it. Are you nervous Erx?