Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
24-06-2012, 12:53 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(24-06-2012 12:31 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 12:28 AM)itsacow Wrote:  There is no exorcist. A demon is probably a serial killer.
I am an exorsist.
BeardedDude also said he was an exorcist when he was caught "spying" on LadyJane. Someone must be stretching the truth. Could there really be that many exorcists running around? And if so, there must be more than one demon in our midst. Or are the atheists demons so we need the exorcists to help us defeat our enemy?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 12:56 AM
(24-06-2012 12:03 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I still don't get my clue. I recovered Kineo's Bible and the phrase "Gunter glieben glauben globen" was written in the margins somewhere in the book of Job. I guess it refers to "Rock of Ages" or Pyromania...? Something about Def Leopard or perhaps a 'Deaf Leper' maybe. Does this make you think of anyone?
Maybe it was an one-armed drummer?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 02:15 AM
itsacow: I know that you are Jehova's witness because I posessed you while you were selling the watchtower. And I have no idea why you would vote for your own kind. What might be your secret agenda? Maybe you didn't know that you were voting for a jehova's witness at the time.
And maybe you have no special action that you can perform and that is why you did not do anything to anyone that night. Maybe, and judging by your reaction, I got it right, and maybe you deserve to die because you believe in my God the wrong way, and either you turn to be a good Christian or you have die, because you spread the wrong way to believe.

Plus I am not a demon anymore, I found my way to God, thanks to Atothetheist.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2012, 02:38 AM
Tis funny how girlyman complained about being "de-convertered" and that he actually asked for us to kill him....... and when we did he turned out to be a Jehovas witness???

Why are you not mooing the same itsamoo, why is being a J witness different for moo then girlyman???

Im close to mooing you Itsacow, you have some serious mooing to do Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2012, 02:48 AM
(23-06-2012 10:04 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Leela...? How do you know I am a Jehova's Witness? If I was, why would I vote for my own flock? If I was a cult leader, as you so believe, why would I kill one of my own? That would be stupidity. Anyways, If I am this so called 'cult leader', I am not able to kill anyone, so hanging me would do nothing to save the town from demonic atheists. Your story is complete crap because I know Ato is not an exorcist. He is the watcher.
quoting this before you change your post, sir.
You, sir, blew your own cover.
With no word have I mentioned you being a cult leader.
You blew it yourself.
I am happy to announce that I was right with him being a Jehova's Witness and even happier to announce that he just told us that he is their leader.
Let's lynch him as we can at least be sure that he is not a Christian.

until further notice my vote: itsacow

24-06-2012, 03:09 AM
(24-06-2012 02:48 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 10:04 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Leela...? How do you know I am a Jehova's Witness? If I was, why would I vote for my own flock? If I was a cult leader, as you so believe, why would I kill one of my own? That would be stupidity. Anyways, If I am this so called 'cult leader', I am not able to kill anyone, so hanging me would do nothing to save the town from demonic atheists. Your story is complete crap because I know Ato is not an exorcist. He is the watcher.
quoting this before you change your post, sir.
You, sir, blew your own cover.
With no word have I mentioned you being a cult leader.
You blew it yourself.
I am happy to announce that I was right with him being a Jehova's Witness and even happier to announce that he just told us that he is their leader.
Let's lynch him as we can at least be sure that he is not a Christian.

until further notice my vote: itsacow
Looks like you have even more moooooing to do now Itsamoocow Dodgy

We have lurkers again people, and people who havent revealed there roles....... dont forget them in the whole equasion. We still have missing pieces Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2012, 03:25 AM
bemore, I did all my explaining during the last pages. since the day started I have not only revealed my role and my exrole but also everything I know from my night actions.

24-06-2012, 03:29 AM
(24-06-2012 03:25 AM)Leela Wrote:  bemore, I did all my explaining during the last pages. since the day started I have not only revealed my role and my exrole but also everything I know from my night actions.
I wasnt on about you leela...... id say on the first page/post of this thread where it lists the roles and the word Demon that your story has a high probability of being true (apart from being unsure about me Dodgy )

Im on about Carlos and the beardedude.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Somebody is lieing about their role blocking role. They're too many. That narrows it down to about 3 targets for me.

I think the people who are revealing their roles are atheists. They are revealing fake roles, and then attacking people who haven't revealed theirs, saying they are lurking and suspicious. Then they get all the atheists to gang bang a specific person who hasn't revealed their role, without creating suspicion on themselves.

However, I know of one person for sure who has revealed their role, and I'm positive of it.
24-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Erxomai
I rid you of your demon and you still doubt me? I thought expelling that demon would eliminate all of that blasphemous thinking from your soul.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post