Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
24-06-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(24-06-2012 09:37 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 09:16 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Again, I stick with my account, beardeddude is lieing.

You saying beardo is an atheist A2?
all that I know is that I am an exorcist.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 10:02 AM
why would anyone listen to grassy knoll, he was silent all the time and now he wants to kill me the second I say that itsacow has to be killed.
I think that Grassy Knoll is a Jehova's Witness as well. And I think he wants to protect his cult leader.
Or he is an Atheist who tries to get us good Christians killed.
Be it what it is, I think that if I survive this day and the coming night I will vote for him.

But for the time being, my vote is still on itsacow.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
24-06-2012, 10:50 AM
(24-06-2012 10:02 AM)Leela Wrote:  why would anyone listen to grassy knoll, he was silent all the time and now he wants to kill me the second I say that itsacow has to be killed.
I think that Grassy Knoll is a Jehova's Witness as well. And I think he wants to protect his cult leader.
Or he is an Atheist who tries to get us good Christians killed.
Be it what it is, I think that if I survive this day and the coming night I will vote for him.

But for the time being, my vote is still on itsacow.

I'm beginning to wonder if the true purpose of my role is to find the demon but that would only make sense to me if Carlo is the real demon. He's good about role playing, maybe demons don't talk?

So if you've been the demon Leela -who all have you possessed in the game?
24-06-2012, 10:58 AM
(24-06-2012 10:50 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  So if you've been the demon Leela -who all have you possessed in the game?
I stated this earlier. I gave all the information I have and I also gave some thoughts already. So please go a few pages back and check. I based my vote on my knowledge AND on stuff, that person stated himself.
Guilty until proven innocent!

I have nothing to hide or to lose. I am happy that I did not die last night when I was exorcised. I got my second chance, the chance to share my knowledge and if I have to die for it during the next night I will do it with honor and with the knowledge that God is my real judge and will take me and keep me in heaven!

24-06-2012, 11:02 AM
So who else feels as if our town is threatened by more than just the atheists? Leela says she is on our side now, but in the beginning she was working for her self as Satan. So she represented a third goal of winning separate from us and the Atheists. Could it be there is a Jehovah Witness team? That could explain Girly's lamentations about being converted. The second night The Cow was seen being linked to Girly. It's likely, if Leela is to be believed, that The Cow converted Girly to his side. If this is true, it is plausible that Grassy was also converted since he's defending Cow. Has anyone happened to see the 2 of them together on any of the nights since our town began being attacked?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Interesting way of tying up some loose ends there Erx. I think it shows what side you're on. Are you sure you want to get in bed with A2 and Leela? Threesomes are for atheists y'know? Unless you're Mormon then it's ok :-)
24-06-2012, 11:15 AM
(24-06-2012 11:13 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Interesting way of tying up some loose ends there Erx. I think it shows what side you're on. Are you sure you want to get in bed with A2 and Leela? Threesomes are for atheists y'know? Unless you're Mormon then it's ok :-)
Sorry bro, I prefer only women. Consider Consider Consider Consider Consider ..... Nah, I won't make that Joke.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Weeping I miss my innocence....

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Well at the start of this game I thought it wouldnt be as good as the first one........ seemed a bit slow and quiet and then BAM!!!

All of a sudden we have all of this new data to contend with Consider

Somebodys lying (state the obvious why dont I lol) and I think this is reflected in the accounts that everybody has given.

I have my suspects in mind......... however I am watching with a keen eye what happens from them from this point onwards.

For now though I am concerened about this jehovas problem and I think the only way to resolve it is.........

VOTE: itsamoocow

(sorry if your innocent bro but what you have mooed just doesnt seem to moo up)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2012, 11:43 AM
See how grassy is trying to save his, and the whole Jehova's Witnesses' asses? keep trying, we know you guys now!

24-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Well, I guess it's time I drop the dime on you Erx. I as Robert Langdon investigate dead players like he does in the movies Angels & Demons and Da Vinci code. The only info I get to have though is what individuals targeted the dead player throughout the game. What I don't know is if they were targeted for good or bad purposes. I was told that you and Magoo were the only two players that had targeted Kineo so my quest was to see if I could get you to divulge your action targets. I handed you the shovel and you dug your own hole. Lucky for us you also managed to pull your little atheist triangle down with you. I am telling the truth. Go back and read my posts. Go back and read the early posts of the A-trio. It's so obvious.

Vote change: Erx

You guys better take me out tonight before I investigate LJ's death and see which of you targeted her as well. I'm guessing it was you again Erx with this story of being possessed as an excuse if you'd been witnessed last night.