Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
24-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
It may help people read the thread and what your on about grassy if you name who you think is in the triangle with Erx Consider

I may be thinking the same as you.............

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 01:10 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
Erx definitely. A2 ain't no exorcist because the dude is. I'm off to church now. I wonder if Leela will accompany me or is she still too hot for holy water?

I'm thinking that they are the A-trio.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2012, 01:32 PM
(24-06-2012 01:04 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Erx definitely. A2 ain't no exorcist because the dude is. I'm off to church now. I wonder if Leela will accompany me or is she still too hot for holy water?

I am not lying. I had a plan based off of that role. How do you know thebeardeddude isn't lying?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-06-2012, 02:32 PM
(24-06-2012 01:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 01:04 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Erx definitely. A2 ain't no exorcist because the dude is. I'm off to church now. I wonder if Leela will accompany me or is she still too hot for holy water?

I am not lying. I had a plan based off of that role. How do you know thebeardeddude isn't lying?
I can't speak for A2's truth-telling abilities, but he does raise a good question. How do we know Bearded isn't lying? In fact, I've had him lying from the first night when I prayed for LJ, she was visited by Bearded and remained alive. Can't say for sure he was there for a good or bad reason, but at least an eyewitness has seen him to be up to something, probably no good.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 02:40 PM
(24-06-2012 01:04 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I'm off to church now. I wonder if Leela will accompany me or is she still too hot for holy water?
I am not going to church with a Jehova's Witness!
For your information I have been to church yesterday for the evening mess and today for the morning mess and the rosary!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
24-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Interesting tactic by the JW's...Grassy is trying to convert Leela during the daytime and not wait for night?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 02:47 PM
(24-06-2012 07:30 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Erxomai
I rid you of your demon and you still doubt me? I thought expelling that demon would eliminate all of that blasphemous thinking from your soul.
Wait...A2 said and Leela both said A2 cast the demon from me.
I'm confused. Huh

~Izel
24-06-2012, 03:09 PM
I think he is just trying to interfere.
Or A2 was lying.
But someone exorcised me into a theist and out of you. So for sure we (erx and me) are the absolute good in person.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
24-06-2012, 03:15 PM

......... Its all about the he said, she said, bullshit...........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
24-06-2012, 03:34 PM
OK here is my list of the suspected roles of the people: (I cant use colours and other stuff because its stuck on the mobile version and I can't go back to the normal)

ATHEISTS:
Erxomai- Definately an atheist. On the first night I protected kineo, and nobody was killed. Grassy says that both me and Erx visited him that night, I didn't kill him, so that only leaves Erx to be the culprit. My reasons for thinking that Grassy is reliable will be explained later.
Beardo- Probably an atheist. A2 says that Beardo is lying that he protected somebody, that gives me good reasons to believe that he is an atheist. My reasons for thinking A2 is reliable is also explained later.

CHRISTIANS:
Magoo- Me. I am Jesus. Each night I get so protect 1 person. The first night I got extremely lucky, and I protected the right person, kineo. Pity he was later killed.
Leela- Most likely theist. Is not fitting the profile for Satan or an atheist, Jehovah's are full up so the most likely spot is christian. I could be wrong.

JEHOVAH'S:
Atothetheist- Definitely a JW. When Girly was being targeted, A2 tried to defend him. Girly died, was not an atheist but a JW, and yet A2 was strongly defending him. Why? Most likely a JW obviously. If he was an atheist, he would obviously have voted Girly out because then it would be another less theist for them to deal with. His other posts show that he is an ivestigator of some sort, which makes sense.
Grassy- Also a defo JW. Same reason as A2. Defended Girly, who was a JW. Would have voted out Girly if he/she was an atheist. Also, knew that I visited kineo that night. Very low chance that he/she guessed.

SATAN:
I am guessing Carlo. He is acting very strangely, hardly any posts.

UNKNOWN:
Itsacow- Either a Christian or an athiest
Bemore- Etiher a Christian or an atheist. Bemore seems more christian to me, could very easily be wrong. Either of the two could be Satan as well.

Of course some of you may think that I am telling complete rubbish here, but I hope my information will make you think otherwise. I really don't know what to say to make you believe me.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post