Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
24-06-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(24-06-2012 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Interesting tactic by the JW's...Grassy is trying to convert Leela during the daytime and not wait for night?

That's fuckin' funny. Hellbound critiquing conversion strategies. Just like old times huh, Preacher. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 04:04 PM
(23-06-2012 04:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The first night I prayed over LJ. She was visited by BeardedDude which is why I think he's likely Atheist. Plus he seems to like science and even fossils quite a lot so I bet he even favors Charles Dickens' Original Species, the book about his evolution theory.
I do hope someone visited him last night. If anything suspicious occurred I'm willing to pin LJ's death on him. I mean, he already may have tried once before. Confused

The the second night I prayed for Filox because I was convinced Deep was an atheist since he so vehemently targeted Filox. Fortunately for our side, my prayer didn't affect God's enemy so Agent 47 was able to put him down as they exchanged death blows.

Last night I prayed for A2, but I'm kicking myself for not praying for LJ again. I figured Bearded would move on and leave her alone. He must have figured we would figure that.

We still have a very quiet Carlo. Several people have been suspicious. I'm not sure except for his silence. Otherwise I don't have any evidence to present.

Grassy knows more than he's letting on. That's the only thing I can gather from him. Oh, he and Bemore both make comments like they know things they aren't willing to share with us. I can't prove anything, but they seem warm and receptive to each other, like they feel comfortable working together. Something to watch. Especially Grassy...he even comes to us with a murderous roll of the Grassy Knoll Gunman. Confused

No vote yet...need hard data. Ok, folks? let us know what you did last night. I prayed for A2, Leela tried to possess me for her nefarious atheistic means and the Exorcist converted her to our side. I assume that makes all 3 of us Christians. A2 was safe after being prayed for, but his information is dubious. He could be half right and Magoo is atheist, but I don't get that vibe from him. He has a lot of fear in him which makes me think he fears the atheists will single him out.

I feel like I'm leaving out a few names, but I'm not going to go back and look. I'm waiting to hear from you Brothers and Sisters, what did you see last night?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
24-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Interesting that even after others have cleared my name, Grassy and Magoo are "certain" I'm an atheist. Again...what is your evidence? I've told you every action I've taken each night. None of those actions lead to any death and all of the actions worked to save our town. My evidence is the two of you are working together, even though my good name that you tried to sully has been exonerated. God will not look lightly on the persecution of his servant. Just like the bears killed the children that mocked Elijah, God will send punishment upon those who mock me. Just like God sent the planes into the Twin Towers for judgement upon New Babylon (NYC), he will punish those who mock his name and those who would vilify his servants. I and my 700 Club followers will be praying that the Lord intervenes here before the atheists and JWs run rampant over our good town.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 04:21 PM
I challenge all the investigators to check me out tonight so I can prove to you that I am telling the truth.
24-06-2012, 04:36 PM
(24-06-2012 03:34 PM)Magoo Wrote:  CHRISTIANS:
Magoo- Me. I am Jesus. Each night I get so protect 1 person. The first night I got extremely lucky, and I protected the right person, kineo. Pity he was later killed.
Leela- Most likely theist. Is not fitting the profile for Satan or an atheist, Jehovah's are full up so the most likely spot is christian. I could be wrong.
Jehovahs are full up???? What an unusual thing to say???

Care to elaborate on how you know this (or how you deduce it that way) Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2012, 04:39 PM
(24-06-2012 04:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 03:34 PM)Magoo Wrote:  CHRISTIANS:
Magoo- Me. I am Jesus. Each night I get so protect 1 person. The first night I got extremely lucky, and I protected the right person, kineo. Pity he was later killed.
Leela- Most likely theist. Is not fitting the profile for Satan or an atheist, Jehovah's are full up so the most likely spot is christian. I could be wrong.
Jehovahs are full up???? What an unusual thing to say???

Care to elaborate on how you know this (or how you deduce it that way) Consider

You know what, you are right there. I assumed there would be 3 slots, don't know why.
24-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Absolute vote Erxomai. I know for sure because grassy said only me and Erx visited kineo on the first night. Wasn't me so had to be him.

Vote: Erxomai
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
24-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I don't understand how Satan could be "converted"? Thwarted off maybe but converted I think not. Leela, how were the theists hurt before by your role and how do we benefit now from you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2012, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 05:24 PM by Erxomai.)
(24-06-2012 04:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Absolute vote Erxomai. I know for sure because grassy said only me and Erx visited kineo on the first night. Wasn't me so had to be him.

Wasn't me either so it has to be Magoo. My only power is to pray for people and I don't have to be in person to do that. In fact, if you'll stretch your hand toward your TV set, I'll pray for you right now. I know I wasn't even there, let alone doing anything nefarious, so that says you could be lying. It also could be that Grassy is lying. In fact, if my hypothesis is right, Grassy and Magoo are working together. Both have implicated me, yet I know both are lying and I know that Leela is correct, and I think A2 is a good guy too. So Grassy says he saw me visiting Kineo, (false) and he said Magoo was visiting Kineo (Magoo claims this is false). Could be Grassy is setting both of us up, but it's also just as likely Grassy accuses Magoo, knowing he's already raised suspicion against me so Magoo will be safe and no one would think they're working together. I however, with the Lord's discernment and the testimony of two of my fellow Christians am confident of my vindication and my salvation through Jesus Christ my Lord. I just don't know if Grassy and Magoo are both Atheists, both JW's or 1 of each. If we go JW, I think Grassy is most likely J-Dub. Magoo might be as well because he was trying to throw us off with his "count" of the J-dubs, which Bemore called him out on. Just not sure yet which of the two of you I should vote for. Either way, you're both trying to hurt this beautiful town and I'll continue to pray and ask my followers to send money and pray as well.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 05:18 PM
(24-06-2012 05:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 04:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Absolute vote Erxomai. I know for sure because grassy said only me and Erx visited kineo on the first night. Wasn't me so had to be him.

Wasn't me either so it has to be Magoo. My only power is to pray for people and I don't have to be in person to do that. In fact, if you'll stretch your hand toward your TV set, I'll pray for you right now.

Rubbish. You are an atheist and you know it. I hope somebody investigates you tonight and finds out for themselves. You are going down punk!