Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
24-06-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(24-06-2012 05:18 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 05:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wasn't me either so it has to be Magoo. My only power is to pray for people and I don't have to be in person to do that. In fact, if you'll stretch your hand toward your TV set, I'll pray for you right now.

Rubbish. You are an atheist and you know it. I hope somebody investigates you tonight and finds out for themselves. You are going down punk!
As I have on the other nights, I invite any and all investigations. I shall be at home, kneeling beside my bed, praying for the Lord's protection. Please investigate me all you like. Can you say the same, Magoo? Hm????

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Yes I can! COME INVESTIGATE ME PEOPLE! Your willingness to be investigated arouses suspicion that you have some kind of deceitful power...
24-06-2012, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 05:53 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
(24-06-2012 05:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 04:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Absolute vote Erxomai. I know for sure because grassy said only me and Erx visited kineo on the first night. Wasn't me so had to be him.

Vote: Erxomai
Wasn't me either so it has to be Magoo. My only power is to pray for people and I don't have to be in person to do that. In fact, if you'll stretch your hand toward your TV set, I'll pray for you right now. I know I wasn't even there, let alone doing anything nefarious, so that says you could be lying. It also could be that Grassy is lying. In fact, if my hypothesis is right, Grassy and Magoo are working together. Both have implicated me, yet I know both are lying and I know that Leela is correct, and I think A2 is a good guy too. So Grassy says he saw me visiting Kineo, (false) and he said Magoo was visiting Kineo (Magoo claims this is false). Could be Grassy is setting both of us up, but it's also just as likely Grassy accuses Magoo, knowing he's already raised suspicion against me so Magoo will be safe and no one would think they're working together. I however, with the Lord's discernment and the testimony of two of my fellow Christians am confident of my vindication and my salvation through Jesus Christ my Lord. I just don't know if Grassy and Magoo are both Atheists, both JW's or 1 of each. If we go JW, I think Grassy is most likely J-Dub. Magoo might be as well because he was trying to throw us off with his "count" of the J-dubs, which Bemore called him out on. Just not sure yet which of the two of you I should vote for. Either way, you're both trying to hurt this beautiful town and I'll continue to pray and ask my followers to send money and pray as well.

lol, Erx!
I asked who all you targeted during the game and you never mentioned Kineo. You two even had a little verbal sparring on the board before he died. Then you told him you were gonna pray for him? Later when I asked you specifically you said you prayed for LJ first then Filox....

You haven't been praying this whole time. You've been PREYING!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Holy crap I only saw the full post of Erx there. Something just have went wrong, *reads*. Erx I have proved that Grassy is JW. Read above ^^. You are just denying it!
24-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Huh...?
24-06-2012, 06:00 PM
(24-06-2012 04:04 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  

Ain't it funny how you knew life didn't change things. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Magoo, not sure where this J-Witt stuff is coming from but I'm thinking its a bit off track. Something Leela said about cow passing out the watchtower never rang true to me. I mean I can't vouch for cow but it just smelt like devil droppings. Besides, a J-Witt would still be a theist right?
24-06-2012, 06:36 PM
(24-06-2012 06:22 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Magoo, not sure where this J-Witt stuff is coming from but I'm thinking its a bit off track. Something Leela said about cow passing out the watchtower never rang true to me. I mean I can't vouch for cow but it just smelt like devil droppings. Besides, a J-Witt would still be a theist right?

Not really sure what you just said there lol. I am getting the impression that you are hinting you are a theist, but not JW.
24-06-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 07:02 PM by Erxomai.)
Magoo, somehow I missed your point about Grassy being JW.
I am confused now...
[Image: maxwell_smart__confused.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Magoo Wrote:Holy crap I only saw the full post of Erx there. Something just have went wrong, *reads*. Erx I have proved that Grassy is JW. Read above ^^. You are just denying it!
No denying, I just didn't realize you were accusing Gassy Grassy of being a J-Dub. So it seems you and I agree about Grassy. He's trying to send doubts
out about both you and I. I'm just not sure what to make of you yet. Consider

~Izel