Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
24-06-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(24-06-2012 06:22 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Magoo, not sure where this J-Witt stuff is coming from but I'm thinking its a bit off track. Something Leela said about cow passing out the watchtower never rang true to me. I mean I can't vouch for cow but it just smelt like devil droppings. Besides, a J-Witt would still be a theist right?
As a true Christian, I can tell you that Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult, so I'm guessing that you are working against us. Besides, Girly made a big deal about converting, so it's obvious JW's have their own agenda. You of all people should know this. Drinking Beverage

ItsaMoo also moo'd that he was a cult leader, so we should consider the threat to be real.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 07:06 PM
(24-06-2012 03:34 PM)Magoo Wrote:  OK here is my list of the suspected roles of the people: (I cant use colours and other stuff because its stuck on the mobile version and I can't go back to the normal)

ATHEISTS:
Erxomai- Definately an atheist. On the first night I protected kineo, and nobody was killed. Grassy says that both me and Erx visited him that night, I didn't kill him, so that only leaves Erx to be the culprit. My reasons for thinking that Grassy is reliable will be explained later.
Beardo- Probably an atheist. A2 says that Beardo is lying that he protected somebody, that gives me good reasons to believe that he is an atheist. My reasons for thinking A2 is reliable is also explained later.

CHRISTIANS:
Magoo- Me. I am Jesus. Each night I get so protect 1 person. The first night I got extremely lucky, and I protected the right person, kineo. Pity he was later killed.
Leela- Most likely theist. Is not fitting the profile for Satan or an atheist, Jehovah's are full up so the most likely spot is christian. I could be wrong.

JEHOVAH'S:
Atothetheist- Definitely a JW. When Girly was being targeted, A2 tried to defend him. Girly died, was not an atheist but a JW, and yet A2 was strongly defending him. Why? Most likely a JW obviously. If he was an atheist, he would obviously have voted Girly out because then it would be another less theist for them to deal with. His other posts show that he is an ivestigator of some sort, which makes sense.
Grassy- Also a defo JW. Same reason as A2. Defended Girly, who was a JW. Would have voted out Girly if he/she was an atheist. Also, knew that I visited kineo that night. Very low chance that he/she guessed.

SATAN:
I am guessing Carlo. He is acting very strangely, hardly any posts.

UNKNOWN:
Itsacow- Either a Christian or an athiest
Bemore- Etiher a Christian or an atheist. Bemore seems more christian to me, could very easily be wrong. Either of the two could be Satan as well.

Of course some of you may think that I am telling complete rubbish here, but I hope my information will make you think otherwise. I really don't know what to say to make you believe me.
Magoo, YOu tired to convince me that you were Jesus, when I have found out otherwise. I was only protecting Girl because I thought it was very very weird that he would admit to converting. I thought he might have a special ability to screw anybody over who voted for him... that's why I voted for him in the end because I didn't want to give people the wrong idea.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Hold on a minute! Are the JW's on the same side as the Chriatians or what?

Ato, I am Jesus! How did you come to some conclusion that I was someone else?????

Erx, I thought Grassy was JW, but he seems to be hinting that he is not. Either way, he is a theist.
24-06-2012, 07:15 PM
(24-06-2012 07:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Hold on a minute! Are the JW's on the same side as the Chriatians or what?

Ato, I am Jesus! How did you come to some conclusion that I was someone else?????

Erx, I thought Grassy was JW, but he seems to be hinting that he is not. Either way, he is a theist.
But I don't think a Theist can lie, at least I'm not playing the game that way, and he lied about me being at Kineo's house and you claim that you didn't try to kill anyone, so one or both of you must be making up a story.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 07:43 PM
(24-06-2012 07:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I don't think a Theist can lie, at least I'm not playing the game that way, and he lied about me being at Kineo's house and you claim that you didn't try to kill anyone, so one or both of you must be making up a story.
Never said you went to Kineo's house.
Duck, dodge and divert. Ha! You really are an ex preacher aren't you? Keep on fishing till you get a bite. Who is your character supposed to be. Alister Crowley? Osama bin Laden? How about screwy Louis Farrakhan? You're doing great!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
24-06-2012, 07:44 PM
CANCEL VOTE: Itsamoocow

Damn all this new information is confusing and I cant vote for mooman till ive brainstormed and trawled through everything people have said with a pen and paper (its 2:45am where I am.... I should really be in bed)

A2 Im getting a bit suspicious of you now my friend......... you say your an exorcist but what exactly does your role entail.

So far you have watched people, protected people and exorcised Leela Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-06-2012, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 08:18 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
(24-06-2012 07:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Hold on a minute! Are the JW's on the same side as the Chriatians or what?

All I know for sure is that my character sides with the Theists. I really don't know the significance of being a JW or why it could be bad or good. Girly sided with the theists so I thought JW's weren't bad. Maybe I am one and just don't know it? I may have missed something you wrote. Pardon me while I go *read*

ADD: Yep. I defended Girly because it seemed strange for him to act like that. Didn't want to vote for him but eventually did anyway. Still not sure why it played out that way?
24-06-2012, 08:13 PM
This is totally off topic,but when this game is over, can I volenteer to be narrator.

Bemore: I watch for demons, protect them from Demons and Exorcize them.

24-06-2012, 08:22 PM
(24-06-2012 08:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Bemore: I watch for demons, protect them from Demons and Exorcize them.

Ok so name your character. Are you from the movies, from the Bible or a real person?
24-06-2012, 08:24 PM
(24-06-2012 08:22 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 08:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Bemore: I watch for demons, protect them from Demons and Exorcize them.
Ok so name your character. Are you from the movies, from the Bible or a real person?
I am Micheal the ArchAngel, I fight off the demons with my holy sword Commanded by God.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post