Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
25-06-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
(25-06-2012 07:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You can run the next one if you want to do it differently. You'll see that everything makes sense when you know everything.
(Seriously, host the next one I want to play Tongue)

edit: The reason I don't give a list of all roles and what they do is because it makes it too easy for the townsfolk.
Just have everyone role claim and presto, they've won. You're only going to get 3 clashes (mafia claiming town roles), and so then it's just 50/50 those people that have clashed roles.
I'm up for that. I was going to sit the next game out but I wouldn't mind hosting it. That could help when it comes to developing the scripted version of the game.

Currently working on another project that is far more important and generates ze monies... Once that is out of the way I can start fiddling with forum mafia game code.

I wasn't suggesting disclosing the roles provided in the game. Just assumed you were basically saying "look at this flash file - it has all the possible roles and what they do described. People could be any mix of those."

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 07:41 AM
(25-06-2012 07:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is a game of deceit.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQYhnejPedINKBLdIg60f...nGfl8Gbzqp]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
25-06-2012, 08:01 AM
(25-06-2012 07:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 07:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is a game of deceit.
Is it just me or is it when I look at that all that comes to mind is some hard out gangsta music and her saying "lift the motherfucking roof bitches!"?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-06-2012, 08:23 AM
(25-06-2012 08:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 07:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQYhnejPedINKBLdIg60f...nGfl8Gbzqp]
Is it just me or is it when I look at that all that comes to mind is some hard out gangsta music and her saying "lift the motherfucking roof bitches!"?
Like this??? Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
25-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Exactly like that.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-06-2012, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2012 09:14 AM by Erxomai.)
[Me out of character]
Deep--I refer you to last game when you got upset that you didn't think the game was being played fairly. Guess what? YOU are playing this game unfairly! Perhaps you would like to share with the forum how many PMs you have written AFTER you were dead? Now you're actively involved in the thread AFTER you are dead. I think you are a cool dude, but your behavior in this game is totally fucked up. So shut the fuck up. In Jesus' Name.
[Return to character]

Vote: Itsacow

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-06-2012, 09:08 AM
(25-06-2012 08:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  [Me out of character]
Deep--I refer you to last game when you got upset that you didn't think the game was being played fairly. Guess what? YOU are playing this game unfairly! Perhaps you would like to share with the forum how many PMs you have written AFTER you were dead? Now you're actively involved in the thread AFTER you are dead. I think you are a cool dead, but your behavior in this game is totally fucked up. So shut the fuck up. In Jesus' Name.
[Return to character]

Vote: Itsacow

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-06-2012, 09:17 AM
*BUMP*
(24-06-2012 04:56 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I don't understand how Satan could be "converted"? Thwarted off maybe but converted I think not. Leela, how were the theists hurt before by your role and how do we benefit now from you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2012, 09:33 AM
I'd say we side with the JW's. What do you think A2 and Grassy?
25-06-2012, 09:35 AM
(25-06-2012 09:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I'd say we side with the JW's. What do you think A2 and Grassy?
I know that Christians aren't willing to compromise. Yet you are... Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel