Forum Mafia Game II

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
25-06-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Forum Mafia Game II
I am going with Erx since I have rid him of his demons I feel that he will be voting for someone who is likely to be a heathen

Vote: Itsacow

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 09:56 AM
(25-06-2012 09:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I'd say we side with the JW's. What do you think A2 and Grassy?

I DON'T KNOW???? All I know is God works in mysterious ways and his ways are not our own! It could be an open option for muffs to balance the scales at any point in the game. My guess is there's only two of them, as they usually work in pairs, and they're like survivors in last game.

Why did Girly do what he did tho?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2012, 11:26 AM
(25-06-2012 09:55 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I am going with Erx since I have rid him of his demons I feel that he will be voting for someone who is likely to be a heathen

Vote: Itsacow

WTF????

Hey, who did you exorcise on night #2?
25-06-2012, 11:42 AM
(24-06-2012 09:36 PM)itsacow Wrote:  What the hell.... Seriously.... What the hell is going on? Carlo probably has not said anything because he has a special role that prevents him from talking. Erxomai keeps praising god so god damn much that it seems he is compensating for something. Ato and bearded are both claiming to being exorcists. Grassy is doing.... something. Leela is accusing me of being a cult leader. Magoo is also doing something. Just... Wow..

Why don't you do something? It's been 3 nights and what do you have to contribute? Us theists are trying to figure stuff out and you could help us keep things mooving y'kno?

Beardeddude, I've shared stuff with you via PM when I was paranoid about bemore. Why does Erx seem to be privy to some of my notions and why did you become so silent after I thought you were someone I could trust?
25-06-2012, 11:49 AM
(25-06-2012 09:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I'd say we side with the JW's. What do you think A2 and Grassy?
What you saying then magoo???

Last game you were mafia and you made a proposal to me to join your mafia ranks....... and now we have you making new proposals this game...... you are acting very sneaky and very much un-theist like Dodgy

You are asking A2 and Grassy to side with the JWs..... this would obviously mean you KNOW who the JWs are...... because I suspect you may be one of them Ohmy

VOTE: Itsacultleadermoocowjehovadoorknocker (Itsacow)

Just one more vote needed for a crucifiction on itsacow.

EDIT: I think the beardedude is rogue.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-06-2012, 12:12 PM
(25-06-2012 11:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  VOTE: Itsacultleadermoocowjehovadoorknocker (Itsacow)
LOLMOO.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-06-2012, 12:20 PM
I have performed exorcisms on LadyJane and Carlos too. Both were unsuccessful but that does not necessarily mean they were not possessed.

As for my absence, I have been away house hunting in CT.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
25-06-2012, 12:23 PM
(25-06-2012 03:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  Can you explain your role in more depth about when you was a demon.

How could you have won if you hadnt of been exorcised???
I was told that I would have won if I am the last "man" standing. So everyone had to die, I did not care, who as long as it's a death, but of course Christians first.
Not now anymore though.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
25-06-2012, 12:24 PM
(25-06-2012 12:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I have performed exorcisms on LadyJane and Carlos too. Both were unsuccessful but that does not necessarily mean they were not possessed.

Why would you move away from our beautiful town? Stay and help us rid the Atheist/JW pestilence and this will be a nice place to live again!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
25-06-2012, 12:31 PM
(25-06-2012 12:20 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I have performed exorcisms on LadyJane and Carlos too. Both were unsuccessful but that does not necessarily mean they were not possessed.

Thanks. I'll be able to verify that tonight. Anyone else wanna fess up targeting LJ and why? I'll post my list when I get it.